Turning off information.

27 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. avatar,

Hi. So I play in here on my mac and Iphone. My question is, is there any way I can turn off all that noise about who is doing what in the playroom? EG, Jonny just left a table of backgammen, fred just created a table of farkle, etc.

2. Nikola,

As far as I know, that is possible only on Windows client. Aminiel needs to somehow make reading and appearance options server based. I understand views might be hard to do that way as well as reading if the window is active or inactive, but at least basics like customising elements to either read or not read, and play a sound or not play a sound.

3. helleon,

i'm pretty sure that option is available on the web client as it is on windows?

4. Nikola,

No it's not, and you can check that out for yourself.

5. play_romania1,

I don't know how to play on phone.

6. Nikola,

This has nothing to do with the topic and there already are informations on the web client.

7. play_romania1,

I know that in web client is n't able history.
So if you are on the web client, you can't see history.

8. Nikola,

You can, there is history.

9. play_romania1,

I don't know how to see it.

10. helleon,

if you're playing on iPhone the history comes just before the game screen, i'm fairly sure they're headings so if you set "headings" up as an item on your router, it might make it easier.

11. play_romania1,

But if you are of computer what do you do?

12. Nikola,

You use page up and down like on windows, or switch to browse mode in NVDA or virtual cursor in jaws and browse the history.

13. Aminiel,

I have good news for you: the next big version of the web client will include navigable history like on windows client.

Unfortunately I don't know when this version will be released. Ideally I would like to have it tested by a sighted person first, because a lot of things are going to be modified elsewhere on the site.

Playroom 3.0 is ongoing!

14. HeadphoneJack,

I just cant wait for this. Did you really have to post this? lol jk, Happy that a big version is soon going to come.

15. Nikola,

Love it, Thanks Aminiel! Guessing v3 is not just the web client and it will have other news as well?

16. Aminiel,

Love it, Thanks Aminiel! Guessing v3 is not just the web client and it will have other news as well?

Of course! But the greatest news will stay secret until the day of the release.

17. Mazdak ,

God, thanks aminiel, this is the best news I got, it is really crappy in the playroom web client with android, it navigates tthe top of the history sometimes, and it requires along time to get the main menue, unless you quit the page and enter it again.

18. Aminiel,

IN the meantime, for this, you have a clear history button.

19. Mazdak ,

Aminiel, can't you tell us that when the newest update will be released almost?

20. Aminiel,

Aminiel, can't you tell us that when the newest update will be released almost?

I prefer don't give any release date, so I don't fail any promise, and am not tempted to release something unfinished and/or buggy just because I have to release it today. That's the reason why I decided not to do anything special on the day of the 7th anniversary. We all have already enough pressure elsewhere in the rest of our lives.

So, as developers of open source projects answer to the question when is the release ? I would like to answer: when it's ready.

I really hope to release something still in 2017.

21. Mazdak ,

>IN the meantime, for this, you have a clear history button. Yes, we have. But with android, when it navigates to the top of history for example after 30 minutes, If you will be online with firefox, you have to swipe down and down and read all of the history to get the actions menue or such. It requires a long time to swipe down. Unless you clear your history for example every 5 minutes to prevent it from being heavy.

22. Aminiel,

There isn't any gesture to go to the end of the page in android ? like 4 fingers on the bottom of the screen in iOS.

And there is nothing similar to the rotor, to be able to navigate by heading ? it would be easier.

23. StormProductions,

Hello Aminiel. I'm sighted and I could help you make playroom's graphics better. Let me know if you'd like me to help you and how can we contact privately. Have a good day.

24. Aminiel,

Hello Aminiel. I'm sighted and I could help you make playroom's graphics better. Let me know if you'd like me to help you and how can we contact privately.

I'm always interested in having sighted help, most notably for the website and the web client. Do you have technical and/or programming knowledge or not at all ?

25. StormProductions,

Hello.

I mostly program my websites in HTML, but I don't have programming knowledge to make graphics. But, I could tell you if they are OK, send you a regular feedback, etc.
Have a good day.

26. Nikola,

Correction to Aminiel: There is no rotor because on Android, you swipe down and up to choose an element, and right to navigate. Unfortunately there is indeed no direct way to go to the end of the page, and the only way to do it is to scroll upwards with 2 fingers and then touch the bottom of the screen. Then again you shouldn't need to do that, as the game section is a heading and you can just swipe down until talkback says headings, then swipe right to go to the game heading.

27. StormProductions,

It looks like Aminiel isn't replying anymore to this topic, so I'm posting this to bring it back to the top.
@Aminiel, please let me know how can I contact you privately about the visual help I was talking about.

27 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können