Skopa Tournament!

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Raki,

Hey guys,
I will be holding another tournament!
This, will be a skopa tournament.
Gold124, Shootingstar, and I, will be hosting this tournament.
It will be singles, (1 vs 1), and it will be eskopa/sum 15

Rules
So far, we haven’t thought of many rules, but the fiew we decided on are:
If you stop playing, without worning, we will kick you out after 2 minutes and the aposing player will automaticly be the winner.
If you have to do something (E.G. Bathroom, get a drink of water...) Just tell one of the 3 of us at the table, we ask that you don’t take longer than 5 minutes as the game will be delayed.
If your not there for your match on time, we will wate for you for a wile, but after about 10 minutes the aposing player will automaticly be declared as the winner.

Time
The tournament will be held on Saturday, September 14 at 12 P.m. Eastern, 9 A.m. Western, 5 P.m. UK. 6 P.m. Beljum, Poland, spain, and some other countries as well. 7 P.M. in the Middle east, romania, bolgaria. And then, on Sunday the quarter finals, semi finals, and finals will be held at the same time.
If these times don’t apply to you, please check on the internet to see what time it is for you, if you can’t, ask 1 of the three of us.
The matchups will be posted on, Thursday night September 12, write here.
If you want to join, have any questions or suggestions just post below. Or, just looke for me, gold124 or shootingstar on the playroom.
Thanks.

Zuletzt geändert von Raki, Sep 8 2013 05:53:18

2. Marina,

hi nice I'm lookin forward to it

3. Raki,

Guys, here is an update on the skopa tournament, and the matchups.

First, the tournament will take place over 2 days.
Saturday, September 14 to Sunday September 15
On Saturday the tournament will be split up in to two brackits of time.
Note : all the times menchind are eastern, if you have trouble converting it into your own time, just answer to this post or pm me on the playroom.
On Saturday, the first bracket will be from 11:30 A.M. to 2 P.M.
The second bracket will be from 4 P.M. to 6:30P.M.
On Sunday the games will start at 12 P.M. Eastern, and go on till the finals.
Saturday will be the first round.
Sunday will be the second round, quarter finals, semmi finals, and Finals.
There will be 24 players in the first round, 12 matches. After those 12 matches, there will obviously be 12 winners, they will play in the second round,

1 plays #12, #2 plays #11, #3 plays #10, and so on, then 6 players move to the third round. Same thing again 1VS6, 2VS5, and so on. 3 players will advance

to the forth round. The top ranked player wil automaticly make it in to the final, and the #2 and #3 ranked players will play, whoever wins that match
will play the #1 ranked player in the final!
How will I rank the players?
Well in the first round it's all randum, i pick the matches at randum, but after the first round you will be ranked based on what score you kept your aponent
too.
Example:
Bob beat John and John's score was 6
Joe beat Alex and alexes score was 4.
Joe will be #1, and Bob will be #2.
We will keep track of the score of your aponent through the hole tournament.
There is 24 players currently in this tournament, you can still join, but I will have to find another player to make it even.

Matchups
For your matchups you will have to make some good judgement.
A match will take aproxamitly 15 minits.
If your match is the first match of the first bracket, then you come write at 11 30 A.M. If it’s the second one, then you come at 11:45, if its the third,
then you come at 12 P.M. And so on!
I really hope you get it, if you don’t, remember you can always ask me!
Remember, Remind the person your playing if you see him on the playroom, because he or she mite not no!
Also, at the end of the first bracket, if there is still time, and the players for a match in the second bracket are there, and want to play, they can.
And It goes the other way around, if there is no time in the first bracket, the match will be pushed to the second bracket.
So here are the matches.

First time Bracket (from 11:30 A.M. to 2P.M.

Gold124 VS Guliwer
Imthechampraki VS Shootingstars
Reklaw vs Tobispecial
Kasumi VS Doral1
Wolf VS Flower17
Willy5082 VS Diamond

Second Bracket (4P.M. to 6:30P.M.

Fawaz VS Ahmed
Orhanyeter VS Mischief
Marina7 VS Serdjoni
Ranma VS Missborn
Merry 24 VS Desire
Cristina VS Blackpearl

Thanks allot, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Raki

Zuletzt geändert von Raki, Sep 11 2013 01:49:58

4. Marina,

but raki since I can't find you now so I'm typing here, so cristina and mischief wanted the second bracket not the first I got sure now so I guess some changes will apply for this matching up.

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können