only you on the play room

15 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Mohammedradwan2003,

hi all , today i have new topic , all players of the play room knows how to play some simple games such as scopa dominos , 1000 miles , farkle shut the boxes and 99 , there is a lot of games not all people knows how to play , tell me your favourite game from them you are best in ,

2. Vojvoda ,

Actually scopa and dominos are much more complicated than you think, my favorite games here are: Spades, connec4, Uno and chess

3. Nikola,

I like trick taking games like jass, bouilabaisse, hearts, but not so much spades. Like uno too with interceptions, and know how to play all other games too but mostly play these. At some point when I play my favorite games a lot, I will switch to one of others from the list.

4. OrsoNero,

I love farkle, yazzee, scopa with all the variants, zanzibar, 1000 miles and uno with the default option.

5. Mohammedradwan2003,

i like uno with the advanst option , and menapoly

6. musiclover,

i like skopa miles uno qp ect

7. play_romania1,

I like 1000miles, scopa, 99, rummy, farkle and free table

8. Mohammedradwan2003,

nothing new for you , just the rummy may be

9. Adventure-Time,

I like to play scopone escoba (escoba with ten cards instead of three) and all those trick-taking games, jass apple especially. My top favourite game would be scientific war. Pity it has almost no player base whatsoever. Feel free to challenge me, I'm game at any time. :-)

10. Mohammedradwan2003,

your name said it , k i would like a escopea challenge with the fourth type

11. Peggy_Bella420,

Last I checked, free table is not a game lol

12. Vojvoda ,

That comment surely was needed. It's all about having fun. You even have dices on ft so you ccan make a game yourself.

13. Peggy_Bella420,

I was being sarcastic but it was all in good fun. I almost forgot about the dice feature though LOL

14. Mohammedradwan2003,

is this topic still alive: roflll

15. CathyAnne,

Well, I am not a fan of games that don't have adventure time in them.

15 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können