A few comments and suggestions.

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. CathyAnne ,

please add all of the game rules to the links for the games. i notice that Rummy doesn't have their rules on that page. There is no such thing as a help file for that. i know that pressing f1 can assist you with that. i also don't mind teaching the game to new users.
Please put the game Rook on this server. This is another type of card game.
The allowance to change our user name and password should be as frequently as you want like it is on another game server that i know.

2. mayya,

Hello!
for the game rules, I am doing that for all games so do not worry. You will have the game rules of rami translated into english soon. we were just busy retranslating the playroom to correct mistakes.
Have fun!
Maya

3. jafarria,

Please allow chess to be played with bots.

4. Aminiel,

Please allow chess to be played with bots.

Please make a search to understand why this is not possible.

5. Soundarya-Pradhan,

Yah, adding bots in chess is difficult now in this site. Some basic rules of the game are not applyed here. For example, If you are in a check, then also you can castle. And, enpassent is not allowed here. First, they should apply all the FIDE rules, then, they should try to add bots. We can play with bots in some other sites, one is here, http://freechess.org/ so, it should be possible here too! Applying the rules of FIDE is necessary.

6. CathyAnne ,

Well, another thing that should be fixed is the scoring in Rumy. I notice that if you kick a bot out and replace it with an other one, the second bot has the previous score of the bot before it. That makes no sense to me. In my opinion, all new bots should have to start with a score of zero and work their way up like the humans. i haven't won a single one of my own games yet.

7. Aminiel,

Well, another thing that should be fixed is the scoring in Rumy. I notice that if you kick a bot out and replace it with an other one, the second bot has
the previous score of the bot before it. That makes no sense to me. In my opinion, all new bots should have to start with a score of zero and work their
way up like the humans. i haven't won a single one of my own games yet.

This is not a bug, so it wont be fixed. You aren't supposed to kick a bot during the game. Bots automatically replace human players who have to leave, so that the game can continue. Otherwise, when someone leaves, the game is in an undefined state: what to do with the cards he had for example ? It's not always so simple to decide fair.

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können