rummy , junking cards on android now possible

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. topSpeed ,

hello , i would like to thank aminiel for this implementation and to also share with others regarding how to use it since it isn't mentioned here: You might have noticed , in the recend server reboot , if you press enter on a card in rummy , it will now display list of combinations where you can put that card , but there is another option called junk that card. Now this is really usefull for people on web client from a android device , you can double tap the card you want , and you will find an option called junk that card like on windows. Activating that option will junk the selected card.
So , rummy has finally became playable on android , and it is really nice to see that implementation.

Last edited by topSpeed , Jan 20 2016 15:11:51

2. Sajad-Aliraqi,

My problem, when I sign in with my account on Android.

Now I've pressed play!

Connecting.

Disconnected
I don't know why, disconnected. The web client doesn't working for me.

3. topSpeed ,

it was previously working , but it isn't working anymore , i know i already posted about it but for now , connection fails for some reason.

4. Exink,

I haven't tested in android since a long time ago 'cause I am not using it, but the discard card option apears in IOs without any problem. Even you can start a new combination by tapping in the first card, then you can add the other ones easily. And even 1000 miles is very playable too, at least I've tested it with bots. Maybe ninety nine should be easy to play now, but I haven't checked it at the moment... Best regards.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post