kings corner, the conbination of uno and clontic.

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. AcaaFaaca ,

The kings korner, is the game where gol is to be with out cards before all other pleyers do the same. Seven cards are delt to each pleyer other cards are placed in the center of the table to form the stok. Then for cards are drawn from the stok and placed north south, eest end west. these for cards form the for piles. First player places kings , if they have one in the korners. then turn is going like clontic nothing maybe placed on the ace. And you have the chois to move the hol pile like in clontic. When you cant play any card, then draw the card. And turn goes to the next player. Enjoy!

2. musiclover,

that sounds cool

3. CathyAnne,

Well, that sounds interesting.
Do you think that they will emplament it on the play room?
I hope so.

4. AcaaFaaca ,

Ye I think

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

That's grateful. But we're still have Uno though. Isn't it enough?

6. AcaaFaaca ,

First This game is only like the uno. Object is the same. But you must play cards like in standar solitaire game. Do you understand now? If you don't Understand then don't play this game. Is this ok?

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I don't play games much on here. That's why I'm not good at Uno. I just opined by saying my opinion.
I asked you isn't it enough? And you said "if you don't understand don't play the game"
Imagine that you don't know how to play it, and someone told you this. "If you don't understand don't play the game"

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post