Transscripts of tables.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. MRMagenta,

Hie all, I have a nice suggestion. That is, to have receive the history of the table that we have visited. yes that you can press f12 to get it, but then you must brouse fru the hol file to find what you are interested in. Normally that will not include something when you request a title of the free table for example. I hope that we will have this feature soon.

2. each-and-everythinh ,

hello , if you want to for example , save only chats of your table and private messages , switch to the discussion view by pressing alt 3 and then in the f9 menu choose save current view in a file , or just press the shortcut i think it's shift f12. You can do that for any view , alt 1 is general which lists everything , alt 2 is game which displays only game messages , alt 3 is discussion which has all chats private messages and table messages , alt 4 is private messages which is felf explanatory , alt 5 is invitations again self explanatory , alt 6 is friends which lists all messages relating to friends , alt 7 is public chat which has all chats but not private messages , and you can create 3 more views using reading and appearance options. I hope this helps.
Regards , nikola.

3. MRMagenta,

O thanks

4. aminelog25,

But I find this feature usefull if you wanna save the viou of a table, not all of it!

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Personally, I prefer to safe the whole history. Now I knew what is the benefit of pressing Alt+ any number. Thanks a lot Neki Ludjak Tamo, for providing the information which I didn't know before

6. each-and-everythinh ,

you're welcome

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post