More option in Farkle

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Sylphrena,

Hello,

It would be lovely to have the option "more" in Farkle, which would allow players to input a number of their choice to enter or bank their score.

2. fire-starter,

i don't understand. Can u explain some more?

3. Sylphrena,

Well, simple. What I mean is players should have the ability to enter a score of their desire when choosing the minimum points that should be accumulated before one can enter the game or bank.

4. The-white-dove,

The option you are referring to is already there. Just when you pres enter to start the game and you are asked if you would like to play with default options, press the down arrow key and choose "no". There you will have the possibility to choose the minimum number of points that one must bank the first time to enter the game. Press enter on the chosen number of points. After you will be asked to choose the minimum number of points that one can bank. Use the arrow keys to choose the desired number of points and press enter. At last you will have to decide whether you wish to Set a score limit to reach for a victory or let it 1000 by default.
Now the game is set and all you have to do is to pres enter again to start it.

Hope it helps.

Good luck with your games. smiles

Last edited by The-white-dove, Aug 2 2016 12:25:28

5. WindowEyes,

I think that he wants to have a more option when selecting the minimum bank score if he wantćs to set it to for example 300.

6. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I kind of understand, but it's unneeded and sorry for my disagreement!

7. Sylphrena,

Then move on.

8. fire-starter,

ah, now i understand, this would be nice to have more hmm, how to say, fun farkle battles? i agree

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post