New Game: Zanga

1 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Space-Rage,

Hello

I got this four-player card game from My Friend Who's from Spain

It is played with a 40-Card Spanish pack from which all The clubs except The Ace and King have been removed, leaving 32 Cards. There are Three permanent Trumps: The Ace of Swords (La Espada) is highest; The Ace of Clubs (El Basto) is third highest and The King of Clubs (El feo) is fourth highest. The Second highest Trump (La Malilla) is The Two when Swords are Trumps, but The Seven when Coins or Cups are Trumps. When Coins or Cups are Trumps The ace of Trumps (El Punto) comes fifth. As usual in Games of this family, among The numeral cards in Cups and Coins, lower numbers beat higher numbers. Writing E for the Ace of Swords, B for The Ace of Clubs, F for the King of Clubs, R for the other Kings (Reyes), C for The Horses (Caballos) and S for The Jacks (Sotas), The ranking of Cards from high to low is therefore as follows.
When Swords are Trumps:
Swords: E, 2, B, F, R, C, S, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3
Cups and Coins: R, C, S, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
When Cups are Trumps:
Cups: E, 7, B, F, 1, R, C, S, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Coins: R, C, S, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Swords: R, C, S, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
When Coins are Trumps:
Coins: E, 7, B, F, 1, R, C, S, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Cups: R, C, S, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Swords: R, C, S, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
There are Four players in Team: 2 against 2, Eight Cards are dealt to each player. The Team that chooses Trumps needs to win at least 5 tricks to score. Higher scores are obtainable by choosing Coins as Trumps and by playing without The help of your partner. If each side takes 4 tricks The Trump makers lose (Puesta); if They take 3 or fewer tricks They lose more (Codillo). There are Extra points for holding The top Three or more Trumps, for winning The first five tricks or for winning All The tricks.
or 5 are puesta and 3 or fewer codillo.

I hope This Game will be Available as soon as Possible

Score: +0

1 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post