Implementation of a forum search

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. basket,

I am wondering if a forum search can be added? Beside it could be a combobox with either querying all topics, or selected topics underneath. with a vast number of topics that we have now, it is quite time consuming to have to sift through them all and find the topic you want.
Thanks

2. out_and_about ,

We have search in one of the links. Type one or more words and you can see the results. It works in the forum, i 'm sure.

3. YNWA,

I agree with Basket that things do need improving. There is many topics and some can be merged into topics that already exist. One example is a suggestion for new games. This will reduce it a bit but won't completely deal with the issue.

I think the best way forward is to create a link for each year then having a directry/index system so you can search with all topics beginning with say the letter s. www.radiolistings.co.uk is a good example of how it can work.

4. basket,

out_and_about,
I am well aware of the "search link", but I was referring to a more expansive search functionality that will gain the ability to query specific topics. the search link as it stands today is far too broad.
Thanks

5. sound2,

Hi, a search feature for the client would be useful. Thanks

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post