A question about Quiz

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Nikola-Jovic ,

Hello, when i read help there's a line that says: Press A to know how many remaining abstentions you have without penalty.
Can someone tell me what are abstentions?

Last edited by Nikola-Jovic , Mar 23 2017 18:00:07

2. Aminiel,

Yes of course.

The rules of the quiz are basicly as such when you play with 3 or more people:

You can, at any time, decide to not answer to the question. By doing so, you are sure you won't lose a point (of course you also won't get points either). Deciding to not answer means that you are making an abstention. That's the same as when you have to vote for your president and you decide you won't go to vote. Perhaps this isn't the correct word in english, or not in this particular case, tell me if you have a better translation.

Of course there is a protection, you can't do it too many times. If you do it too many times, you lose penalty points.

3. Nikola-Jovic ,

Oh OK actually figured out as soon as i played a bit on other servers, but still thanks it's useful to know.

4. YNWA,

Your English is correct aminiel. IN Quizzes in England we would choose to pass as we do with Bellote so I would change it to pass as that is what we do if we don't know a question. That is the same in American Quizzes.

5. whozitken,

Hiis there going to be any instructions on quizz party posted via ctrl f1

6. Nikola-Jovic ,

I doupt so, not instructions even in French, simply because it's a quite simple game and almost everything is said when you press F1.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post