PEOPLE REFUSING TO PLAY PEOPLE OR GIVING OUT NEGATIVE COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE SENT IN VALIDATED QUESTIONS FOR QUIZ PARTY?

13 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. YNWA,

Dear All

It has been brought to my attention that some players are refusing to play other people or making comments that make that person feel uncomfortable when playing quiz party just because they have sent in a lot of validated questions. Remember with out questions there is no quiz. This individual feels like changing their username as it has spoilt their enjoyment when playing the quiz. all because people see a persons username on the list of most validated questions.

I was never a fan of showing user names as all questions are important for the quiz, If someone has sent in 2 questions or 2000 it is still good because as a certain supermarket says 'Every little helps' and that is very true. If people feel they will be penalised for sending in questions for the quiz then they will stop sending in questions or stop validating questions for the team.

thanks

YNWA

2. the-raven ,

agreed. you better be thankful instead of negative. :)

3. policeman1,

Can you clearify specificly please what is this form all about?.

4. Nikola-Jovic ,

I find this a bit pointless, if someone refuses to play that's his/her choice.

5. the-raven ,

I guess that depends intirely on the situation

6. Nikola-Jovic ,

Also it would be nice if ynwa can edit the topic and make the title short, with this long title it takes forever to find out who the last poster was

Last edited by Nikola-Jovic , May 23 2017 21:13:21

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

That's their frustration, people come here to play, not to care of each one's issues

8. Epic_Krrish,

Well to be honest, playing with the ones who has submitted more questions or the validators gives an extra advantages to them, but for the players it becomes challenge to play with them. Therefore, we as players has right to play whom we wantt to play afterall, there is some thing known as freedom of choice.

Who ever got affected here shouldn't be dejected, People has their own preferences.

Kind regards,

Krrish

9. Cristina ,

We should play quiz to have fun and learn new things and not to compete and see who will get more points and win.
It is so childish if someone gets pissed due to the reasons mentioned in the title of this topic.

10. jason ,

exactly right Christina!

11. the-raven ,

agreed.

12. policeman1,

I think we all should give those whom put their efforts into the quiz party.

13. Lemonade,

The solution is simple: Learn what kind of questions are good and send some good questions of your own to even the odds a bit. If you don't want to learn how to do that, then... Yeah, what everyone else said. LOL

13 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post