Error with backgammon while trying to reenter captured tokens the bor

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. out_and_about ,

Hello for everyone,
Someone sayed that it has been reported before, and i will do it here because probably it was not the first message at a central topic.
I don't know if it's a trick, but you are allowed to reenter captured tokens even if there are more than one tokens for your opponent. Suppose you role 4, so you have to enter your token in the square 4, wich has to enemy tokens. You can enter it in this place, although this square has 2 tokens of the other player. The problem is that you lose a movement, because this token returns to the bar. Is it a bug or is it is done like this on purpose to distractive players?

2. each-and-everythinh ,

i think it's a bug , as technically the token doesn't re enter , for now until aminiel responds , just be careful and don't do it. And this isn't the only bug , play with a bot and when it's his turn save the game. When you restore it , the bot will magically get 3 extra turns. So i hope this will also be fixed , as i sometimes forget it. But for now , a warning to all backgammon players : don't save the table when the bots are supposed to play , save it only at your turn.

3. YNWA,

yes it is a bug and has been there for quite a while now.

4. Exink,

I have reported it before but I didn't get any answer. It's in the backgammon bus reports.

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I agree with that. I heard a lot of bugs about Backgammon. But yet there is no bug in Belote I think.

6. each-and-everythinh ,

there is a big bug , error22000 , i already explained how to reproduce it , but it hasn't been fixed yet.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post