Bug on Quiz Party.

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. florianionascu7,

Hello, I want to report a bug for Quiz Party, the English variant. When I chose "Languages and Human Sciences", I get the next error instead of question: error31001.

2. Nikola-Jovic ,

Maybe it's because Playroom knows you suck at that category.

3. Vojvoda ,

I think it is because playroom saves the Languages category as a big big secret and surprise

4. Nikola-Jovic ,

More seriously though we are not supposed to play quiz until we get 3000 questions, however Aminiel me and Vojvoda discovered a bug: If you switch to the French server, start the game and switch to English then you can play, and we discovered it as soon as it was launched, however i had no way to contact you and report this to you privately because i didn't do it on the forum so not a lot of players get to know about it.

5. Slavista,

Anyways we got an experience with this game at least and it is really wonderfull... My number one...

6. Nikola-Jovic ,

Right, the 3000 is close anyways so we'll be able to play it soon

7. Slavista,

Ya, i have started my personal countdown. :D

8. florianionascu7,

Yeah, I discovered the same bug.

9. StormProductions,

Wow, I actually found that bug yesterday, I mean the switching between languages bug. I hope it, won't, get fixed. Hahaha.

10. Nikola-Jovic ,

Haha it probably will, but as i said Quiz will become officially playable soon.

11. whozitken,

hello I get the same error message and it has happened even on catagories that have been played previously. to fix it I save then quickly restore table. it is some error that comes up a lot.

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post