A bug with saving tables and bots

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

There is actually a bug which most of people might have known or whatever, I decided to go ahead and report it publicly so that it is seen by Aminiel to be solved.
Lets say I created a table and invited a bot, save the game, restore it, press B to add, remove, add, remove bot until you get the one which you added before saving. I can have up to 20 Tarzan in my table, or any random bot. I am not sure if it only holds 22, but in fact it's funny. :D the reason why I'm reporting it is because not give a chance to abusing a bug, and it has always been long standing.

2. Nikola-Jovic ,

Why is that abusing a bug? Abusing names of bots or something? I don't see that as a bug honestly, and even if you think it is that's such a small priority one that doesn't affect anything.

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

So once it tells me Tarzan has 100 score, Tarzan 300 score, Tarzan 450 score. is that it? Yeah surely, it's abusing.

4. Nikola-Jovic ,

Why abusing? If you could do it with humans sure, but those are bots, and you chose to do it yourself, it's more a trick than a bug. Who the hell would save and restore table then add bots until he gets more of the same bot to appear? We just need common sense when reporting bugs and think how the bug works.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post