Quiz party bug

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. BlueTardisz,

Hello, me and some other players noticed that there is a bug in quiz party. The category languages and human sciences gives errors when selected, instead of giving questions with the choices for answering.
The error says:
error031.
Thank you for your time and I hope the feedback has helped for a better experience and solving this issue.
Meera.

2. Nikola-Jovic ,

Again, you are not even supposed to play quiz yet, and please read bug reports a bit before you post to see if the bug has already been reported

3. BlueTardisz,

I was told to report bugs. I did not see one when I checked. So if possible, do not attack me. I did not do anything to you to talk to me in this way.

4. Nikola-Jovic ,

I did not attack you, but there is a topic with the same name and it's great you report bugs, but you don't need to report bugs about something you shouldn't even play yet, cause you playing is a bug in itself.

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I agreed with Nikola on that. Posting the similar topic is unneeded. In order to keep the forums no needs-free we have to concentrate on our posts and try to be as accurate as we can.
I have seen nothing sorted as attacking so far, nor blaming for some kind of mistake. Just the fact that there was something had to be said and it's done, no need to cry or complain about how you are getting attacked because there was nothing harmful. I don't mind someone telling me well that post was posted, or something like that, but if he is wrong I can simply say f off and end it.

6. BlueTardisz,

I was told to report bugs and that is what I do. If you don't like it, stay out of the topic, don't reply on it.

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Since when people became prevented to have opinions? As you have the right to post, we have the right to reply, too.

8. BlueTardisz,

I do not prevent anyone from having an opinion. But attacking people is not good.
I am not trying to point out my opinion. I am just saying that I did whatever I did.
Now please, ending the topic will be great.

9. Nikola-Jovic ,

Hello, didn't you already said that i am told to report bugs, first noone told you and second you are not supposed to play the game.

10. Mayank ,

That's enough. Closing the topic now. This is redundant

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post