Is the timer in uno no longer working with bots?

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

1. Nikola,

Hello, i used to remember this working, so can anyone reproduce that the time no longer works in uno at least with bots? And i don't mean that bots don't have a limit that's normal, rather that even for you it's unlimited.
Edit: It does actually work, but there is a bug. When the bot plays a wild draw four, even if you draw the time doesn't move. Don't know is that also with real people and is it intentional.

Latest edition by Nikola, Jul 10 2017 01:41:36

2. Dayan ,

Indeed, not working at all. Anyway I guess it's fair enough, as bots can always play in time, however, it was useful as a practicing thing for some players I guess.

3. HVACSalesman,

I have always played Uno with bots and have noticed that when human or bot plays a wild and/or wild draw four, that the time limit clock stops. It was like that in the prior version of the client, too. I never said anything about it because I figured that it was set up that way on purpose.

4. Nikola,

Well it's not really client related the server handles that, but it might be on purpose i am not sure about that.

5. Fawaz,

How it stops you mean? like in 4 seconds if someone didn't choose the color should be chosen automaticly?

6. Nikola,

Hello, no i actually mean a different thing. At least with bots, even when a bot chooses the color the timer doesn't continue. Draw cards, the time still doesn't exist until you play your turn.

7. Fawaz,

I guess thats only with bots, if playing normally the only way to stop the timer is save and restore, as far as i know.

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post