account validation

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. bucklee,

hello. my friend wanted to register an account. he got a validation email. he clicked on it, and nothing. only redirected to homesite, not the successful validation. why?

2. Qais,

Hello, a month ago, I created an account to test a bug, then deleted it on the same day, now I tried to create an account with the same email address to test this bug, I got this message:
• This e-mail address is already used

3. Nikola,

Hello,
have you tried logging in, despite the link not working? If this doesn't work, then your account has indeed not been validated, so you should be able to just try with the same email again.
@qais yeah, you are correct. As far as I know, since some time ago, deleting account doesn't delete the associated email with it. I don't think this is a bug, just a way to prevent abuse.

4. Qais,

About the bug I was testing, It is not a critical bug, I tried adding friends from the friends page on the website, but it says, Your friends list is full !
With the new account, I was able to add friends from the website, so I think you can still add 75 people from the website, But no more than that.

5. bucklee,

hello. i opened the validation link, and not any changed text. nothing about used emails. only the plain usual homepage appeared. as for logging in, i tried, and it wont work.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post