About switching pages on the forum

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Nikola,

Hello,
first of all, thanks for implementing the ability to switch pages on the forum using the client as well.
It mostly works great, except one small problem. If you visit a section, for example your inbox, and switch to the second page, then open a discussion, finish reading and go back to your inbox, the page won't be remembered and you'll instead be back on the first page.
I hope you can fix this so that going back returns you to where you have been before you opened the discussion / topic.
Thanks.

2. StormProductions,

Hi,

Not sure if you have same issue, but for me, even if there are less posts than are required for more than 1 page, the Next page button is still displayed, and when pressed, returns same posts that I have already read instead of showing a message like "There are no other posts.", or probably don't display that button at all.

3. Fawaz,

I think it should be labeled as previous page, since it is already opening the last page.

4. MuhammadHajjar,

I was about to report the same issue. Yeah it really happens, thus makes me sometimes refer to the web as I was used to if I wanted to check each section separately without losing progress.

Last edited by MuhammadHajjar, Mar 3 2021 13:20:39

5. Emrah20,

I have same problem, as in post 2 of this topic.

6. Nikola,

Interesting, the problem from the second post seems to be fixed for me since the latest reboot.

7. Emrah20,

Moment, so have You rebooted Your computer via Bios?

8. Nikola,

No, I am talking about a server reboot, there's nothing you have to do.

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post