TTS talking

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Giovani ,

Hi!
I have one question. Can You send some conversations, between Text to speech. It doesn't matter, what language It is. It can be for example English, Spanish, German ETC. I would like to colect those things.
Thanks so much.
Marco

2. basket,

For that, you'll need dictation software unless you have a mac which would be built in.

3. Giovani ,

No!
I need only some recordings from another people, not create recordings of TTS voices conversations.
I heard, that something was created in Spanish and German too and also, there is something in English, like fight between Espeak and Eloquence.
Something, like this.

4. MuhammadHajjar,

Oh, there's a lot in Arabic, some of them are movies up to half an hour or more. If you want, I can give you some.

5. out_and_about ,

There are programs like Balabolca or despeech. I have the second one but i don't know how to use it.

6. LaraStardust,

yeah I have the first and second, though cant figure out dspeach

7. Riad,

I once knew how to use Balabolka to change between voices, but I lost interest in it 2 years ago so I'm not using it right now. I don't remember using the second software. But anyway, I know the scrypts used to make Dectalk and Eloquence sing, and can make audio reviews if anyone is interested in learning them.

8. MuhammadHajjar,

One of balabolca's disadvantages is that it doesn't support stereo, as well as the length of the process of creating a tts drama using it. Yup I know you can make it support stereo, but I personally prefer the loopback feature in creating a tts drama.

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post