A bug with streams

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Oana-tN,

Hi. I want to report a bug here. This afternoon, i entered on playroom and tried to put a stream in a table, i played it but i didn't hear the sounds, exactly like it was a stream unavailable, but it was a radio adres. After that, right now, i entered again, someone put a stream, with another adress. i wasn't able to play it again, as before, exactly like it is unavailable, but my friend was able to play it and heared it. I restarted my computer and the same thing hapened.

2. Nikola-Jovic ,

That depends on your connection, not really a bug. The only thing you can do is go to options, then audio and speech synthesys and make sure disable streams is not checked.

3. Giovani ,

Or, have You correctly set Your music volume?
I think on keys f5 and f6.

4. Oana-tN,

Strange. yesterday, all the day, nothing happened, it didn't work, the disable streams wore checked and the volume was at 100%. But today it works.

5. Nikola-Jovic ,

Disable streams should not be checked but unchecked, or in simpler english turned off or disabled.

6. Oana-tN,

Yeah i meant not checked, anywais. There wrote: disable streams. no

7. Nikola-Jovic ,

Oh in that case, try holding f6 to increase the volume, and if that still fails just try ctrl p a couple of times as it's most likely an Internet connection issue.

8. Coconito ,

Yeah it's all about internet problems, happens to the all of us. Thing is, sometimes you paste a link for a certain radio station and it says detected virus or something like that. So it prevents me from listening what I want. Blah

9. Nikola-Jovic ,

What? Detected virus? That's just like, impossible. I would like to get such a link if possible.

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post