The groups of the scopa tournament

2 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Cristina ,

Hello everybody!

The groups of the scopa tournament has been drawn. Many thanks to Vojvoda, who always help me with this and to Catalin.
The matches of the group A, B, C and D will be played tuesday, on the 9th of may and the matches of the other groups, E, F, G and H will be played wednesday, on the 10th of may.
The starting time will be 19:00 (7 p.m U k time), but if any of you will need to play your matches earlier, then let me know and i will try to manage it to be ok for everybody.
The score limit of the groups stage will be 13 points, but as I have said in my other post, if there will be a close score, 12 to 13, or a tie, 13 to 13, then the match will go on untill one of player will have the score 17, which is the score limit of the quarter-final.
It will be the same with the matches of the other stages, where the score limit will be: 13 for the round of sixteen, 17 for the quarter-final, 21 for the semi-final and 25 for the final.
In this stage of the groups, each victory will bring one point to the winner, therefore who will have more points in his/her group will get the chance to be on the first and second place of their group.
if there will be a tie, then a tie break match will break it.
Thursday, on the 11th of may will be played the tie break matches, before the matches of the other stages of the tournament will begin.
The groups of the scopa tournament are as follow:

A
Serbian

Gunjan
Andreiuta
Guliwer

B

LadyBellatrix6666
Snowflake
Stress1988
Vero

C

Tiny
Victoras
Jose
Elmateen123

D

Vojvoda
Flavianu
Furki
player01

E
Firefly82
Marian
Iuli45
Sunny

F
Dragos
Simona31
Efsun
Alesia

G
Aurel
Ghiocel
Albinuta2
Pustiu1981

H
Johnnyblues
Quedirgencero
Policeman1
Irili

The matches of the other stages will be played thursday, on the 11th of may.
In the round of the sisteens will play winner 1 of the group A vs winner 2 of the group B and winner 2 of the group A vs winner 1 of the group B. It will be the same for every first two winners from the each group, who will play in this stage.
In the quarter-fina, the matches will be played as follow:
The first four winners of the round of the sixteens, who were from the group A to D then the other two matches of this stage will be played by the other four winners who were from the group E to H.
In semi-final will play winner 1 of the quarter-final vs winner 4 and winner 2 vs winner 3.
The winners of the semi-final will play the final and the winner of it will be the champion of this scopa tournament.
if any of you need any further information, or can not play on the day when you should do it, please contact me privately.
hope all of us will enjoy this tournament and will have a lot of fun.
Good luck to everybody!
Kind regards, Cristina!

Last edited by Cristina , May 4 2017 09:40:40

2. Peggy_Bella420,

Yes! looking forward to this! Good luck people. :)

2 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post