Chatting with other users.

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. CathyAnne ,

Well, it is great that we can chat in games, however, can't you include private messaging other players? i would appreciate and so would many players who are on your client.

2. Aminiel,

There is, private message: just type @name your message.

3. louise-camino,

I think that we should be very careful in what we say especially when chatting with other players. I had an experience, that when I kicked a player cause I want my privacy, that certain player said to me: "idiot"

4. Aminiel,

Don't forget that you can set your table to be private / hide it from the list by pressing Ctrl+H.

5. CathyAnne ,

Well, please re-explain that abouyt what to type when sending a private message.

6. Aminiel,

Look at second post of this page

7. ,

I'll illaborate on Quentin's post. for example, to send a private message to Quentin, you'd type:
@Quentin hi there!

8. wael,

note the at sign before the name

9. ryan97,

another question, how do you invite people to your table? I've seen people do it, but I don't know how

10. Aminiel,

another question, how do you invite people to your table? I've seen people do it, but I don't know how

Ctrl+I

11. Soundarya-Pradhan,

1. Press ctrl+w, choose the player, press ctrl+I.
  2. press ctrl+I, type the player name, press enter.
  3. Pressing ctrl+w will show you how many players are online, and, who are they!
    Ctrl+i and then typing the player's name will invite him. Note, Do not set any hot key to ctrl+I. If you type a player who is offline, It will say, unknown or offline player, player name.

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post