sonnis 2018 audio pack: 30 giga bytes of professional produced sounds

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. fire-starter,

hi,
so i just wanted to let you all know that the 2018 sonnis sound pack is avaiable.
you can find them at:
if you want 30 giga bytes of free sounds go to the following link, there are options for zip files and a torrent file. https://goo.gl/Shkc2P

2. sound2,

What are these sounds for?

3. Lemonade,

Oh, the irony of this question being asked by someone with the word sound in their username.

4. bloodsharp ,

sounds good

5. sound2,

Irony or not. It's a reasonable enough question. Sound packs don't tell a person much at least not in my opinion.

6. Nikola,

This is not a sound pack for a program, it is a collection of commercial sounds available for free and as described they can be used in any project.

7. MuhammadHajjar,

Yeah, This is not a sound pack for a program, it is a collection of commercial sounds available for free and as described they can be used in any project. Oh, why did I repeat the same words? Lol, I was just joking.

8. sound2,

Ah okay. Thanks for answering.

9. Vojvoda ,

Oh, yeah, This is not a sound pack for a program, it is a collection of commercial sounds available for free and as described they can be used in any project.

10. fire-starter,

hi,
as said above, these sounds are commersial made and can be used within any developments of new apps/games.

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post