For the new client update: Choosing the language on the login dialog.

6 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Nikola,

Hello. Would it be possible to implement a combobox on the login dialog for choosing the language even before logging in? This is currently needed as when you log in, if you're on English and want to switch languages, you log in, switch the language, then log out and back in in order for the language to fully take effect. This way we can reduce logging in from2 times to just 1.

2. play_romania1,

Agree. - - -

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I am afraid that comboboz would not completely choose all the language content unless you restart Playroom again, which is sadly not a solution if that's the case

4. Nikola,

The reason is?

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

The reason is because sometimes, when choosing a language, it'd not propperly translate all the content unless you restart

6. Nikola,

That is so currently. My question however was, how does it depend on the combobox? In any case, i've found a workaround for people who have this issue. Might be more advanced for some as it involves editing of the configuration manually, but here it is: Open appdata/roaming/qcgc. In there, find the file called config.ini and open it with an editor such as notepad. Find the line that says user language= english, and change English to whatever you'd like. It accepts all the language names and you can do it before logging in. If you put something invalid it will just switch to english which is the default, so it's pretty safe.

6 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.