Trick taking games with multiple people

4 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Nikola,

Hello all. At present, there is a quite major problem in trick taking games with multiple people. If you get disconnected, and it is your turn, you have no idea who played which card as with c you can just hear the cards on the table. Would it be possible to make it so that if you press numbers you hear cards one by one, however if you add shift with a number you would hear something like, king of hearts, played Aminiel. This would solve that issue and we would not need to ask on the table who played what in case we get disconnected.

2. Aminiel,

If I remember correctly, number keys work with some of the trick-taking games, but not all of them.

I'll think about your suggestion, however I don't think that adding an extra key is really necessary.

3. Nikola,

Number keys do work just fine everywhere I tried, the problem isn't with them, but rather with the fact you don't really know which person exactly played a card, just the card name. Yes, perhaps extra key is not necessary and you can just make it speak the card name as well as the person who played it whenever you use numbers.

4. Aminiel,

That's what I'm going to do, when you press a number, the name of the player will be spoken just after the card. Thank you for this suggestion.

4 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.