I'll start a coffee room of my own.

29 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. CathyAnne,

Well, we have a tea room, so why not have a coffee room where everyone can do the same thing except in my coffee lounge?

2. Sajad-Aliraqi,

What, is this supposed to mean?

3. Jatayu,

and how exactly, are you going to do this?
or was there some joke i missed. if so then come on. you can do better. you should have made it more creative. :D

4. CathyAnne,

Well, I figured that we could just start replying and continue the thread until someone knows how to make it and official forum room.

5. Mrityunjay,

LOL that is not the most rational line of thought.

6. Sajad-Aliraqi,

If we suppose we've added coffee room as an official category of the forum, what difference would it have than the tea room? xD

7. Stealthy,

yeah, that's exaclty what this room's for! lol

8. Lemonade,

Death to the coffee room! Bring on the hot chocolate with whipped cream room!

9. Jatayu,

mmmmm

10. YNWA,

Hot chocolate sounds nice. As we have a tea room perhaps we could call the blocked users listt not my cup of tea list, lol.

11. Naday,

Okay that actually took a smile from me. Thumbs up.

12. Lemonade,

LOL. Good one, I won't deny it.

13. MuhammadHajjar,

I'll bring you up the Cappuccino room, yeah it's a coffy but why not specifying which type? I mean, I'm currently drinking Cappuccino whilst typing this post hahaha.

14. Jatayu,

ok wow yeah that was a good one laskdjgalsdkfjdf

15. policeman1,

will arrest u at the coffee room!. While getting my donuts and coffee.

16. CathyAnne,

That is outrageous! You'all can do whatever you want to do as long as you use toy hand cuffs.

17. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I can't stand this topic. You are bringing me too much load. I feel so afraid, because I am a tea addict who prefers to have up to 7 huge cups a day and coffee is a war step. I can drink it but I don't want to get addicted to both things. Crying face

18. MuhammadHajjar,

While I prefer coffy over tea for that I always look for extra caffeine, I yet don't concider myself a coffy adict. I don't know, 2 or 3 cups of Cappuccino a day is so normal right? Hahah

19. phoenix009,

I myself do not see the point in sweet tea.

I feel Coffee is the way to go!
Anyone offering any doughnuts?

20. CathyAnne,

Horray!

21. Ramon-Salazar,

Yeah, no point in sweet tea.

I think espresso room will be better, Today I drank 40 Cups of coffee

22. Sajad-Aliraqi,

40 cups guys. If the world was missing some abnormality, then there it is

23. Ramon-Salazar,

I'm sirius, but the thing is that I was sleepy at that time, but after the 40th cup I almost became a bit active for a short time and I became sleepy again

24. MuhammadHajjar,

Ramon, this isn't a thing. Now I'm about to set my new record for today by drinking 70 cups of cappuccino. Did already drink 69 cups and currently about to finish my 70th one. I'm now as energetic as hell if I wanted to speak about the effects.

25. SametAlim,

hi guys.
don't want tea and cofee.
I just want some alcohol in my veins.
for example, it can be beer, vodga or whiskey.
let's create an alcohol room.
who can support me on this topic?

26. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Seriously what type of person is that who drinks 40 cups to get awake? What sleepiness is that? Isn't there any other methods to stay awake other than 40 cups if you wanted it so badly

27. Pabi,

I am in the favor of tea and coffee room both. I drink coffee if I need energy and tea at other times so anything works.

28. Jatayu,

same.

29. Ramon-Salazar,

@Sajad-Aliraqi, >>Seriously what type of person is that who drinks 40 cups to get awake? What sleepiness is that? Isn't there any other methods to stay awake other than 40 cups if you wanted it so badly

I actually didn't want to sleep so I drank a ,lot

@MuhammadHajjar, that's un believable. As I heard that the 41st cup will be overdose, so can't believe you, and 40 cups are the limit, also too much water can kill you

29 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.