QUIZ PARTY ANNOUNCEMENT

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. YNWA,

Dear All

We are delighted to announce that we have added three new Validators to our Quiz Party team. We would like to take this opportunity to wish them the best of luck with helping us make The Quiz Party available for all as soon as possible. The Quiz Party has it's challenges and does require hard work so we will do everything we can to make life for them run smoothly as possible, while they settle down into the job.

The new members are Afrim, Player01 and Superkara. We feel they will bring a tremendous amount to the team and help us build a stronger base for the quiz for it's long-term success. The playroom has been going for many years now and thanks to Aminiel's Programming skills we are able to spend many hours enjoying a huge variety of games including new Genre's such as The Quiz Party. We want Quiz party to be very successful, fun, and challenging for everybody that plays it once or 1000 times.

Unfortunately The Quiz Party has to evolve and from time to time we need to make staff changes for a variety of reasons. Sometimes we have to make tough decisions to enable the Quiz Party to function more efectivly. We would like to place on record our gratitude for all the help and effort that the departing staff members gave to the Quiz Party.

Although we have closed the applications for new staff members at present it is still possible for us to add new members and have more than seven people on the team in the future. We are always reviewing things to see if they can be improved further.

We have recieved many questions and we thank you for that. We are still welcoming more questions from everybody. Try to think of things that are different and interesting from what we already have because as they say variety is the spice of life.

Thanks

THE QUIZ PARTY TEAM

2. afrim,

Good luck to everyone in the team and those who contribute!

3. sound2,

Congrats afrim, I think you'll be a good validator.

4. Jeff-Rutkowski,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum topic to make this request but I'd like to be an official beta tester of the game.
Keep in mind I am not asking for validator status here as the admins have already made their decision in an earlier topic.

5. Nikola-Jovic ,

Hello, I don't think beta testing the game is possible.

6. YNWA,

I think that has already been done unofficially. It is nearly done now anyway so you can Beta test it for years and years to come.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.