a tiny spelling issue

40 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

31. Mayank ,

Becoming redundant now people. In fact we already hit that mark a while back.
enough done and discussed for the post to be noticed.

And the language is getting stronger in the name of freedom of speech, salesman. In the post of sticking to the rules you're just defying them.

32. Sevrior,

Yes, but do you like hedgehogs Mayank?

33. YNWA,

I loved hedgogs, I used to eat them, they made lovely crisps or what Americans call chips. Sadly people believed they were real Hedgogs so that flavour no-longer exists. It has been so long ago that my memory of what they really taiste like has faded.

34. Princess_Ozma,

Yeah, some of the games, like STW have minor spelling issues.

35. sound2,

And it's up to the developers if they fix it or not. They might in time after looking at other things.

36. Nikola,

Definitely, noone in this topic said it needs to be fixed quickly, whenever Aminiel has time, but there's no reason for any argument nor for those small errors not to be fixed. You certainly can play with them, but it makes the pr look worse especially for new users that come.

37. Sajad-Aliraqi,

It is turnning from dark to dark. Seriously, it was just a suggestion. And those who disagree, blame or use hard style of talking are not the developers, nor they have any relation with the developer himself, so they don't actually matter LOL! Keep your work., nothing and no one should stop what you feel to do. It's like the hell and paradise, 2 options, some may believe in their existance and some doesn't but neither I care, still though, there are people who chose to be in that and people who chose to be in this, so there will always be people who disagree, followed by blaming, followed by less respect,followed by an overly hard style of speeching, but they don't matter.

38. balasana ,

1. There are much more pressing issues to be fixed, like nom-helpers not able to signal in QP.
  2. While we enjoy free software, the developer has his choice on setting priorities.
  3. If everybody posts on spelling and grammatical errors they come across, the forum would be immediately flooded and no other topic will see the day light.
  4. arguing excessively over this trivial issue, especially sticking it with an oversized political label, isn't very environmentally friendly in my opinion.
  5. Hey, after all the games here are nice, don't we all agree?

39. YNWA,

Balasana you said that you are unable to Flag up any issues with Quiz Party due to an issue and you say only Helpers are able to do it. Snowflake and I are able to Flag up questions as well as the-raven. The 3 of us are not Helpers unless there is something we don't know of, lol. To my memory there have been a couple that are not on the team who have flagged up questions. The question I would like to ask you is were you table master or not when you flagged them? If anybody does have an issue with the question then they can send that question to me after the game. They can send it to my in-box.

Thanks

YNWA

40. Nikola,

1. There are much more pressing issues to be fixed, like nom-helpers not able to signal in QP.
  2. Sure, but noone is saying they wont be fixed. Developers can fix multiple bugs at a time, and that's usually how development works. In fact, this one is so easy to do that it literally requires changing 2 words.
  3. If everybody posts on spelling and grammatical errors they come across, the forum would be immediately flooded and no other topic will see the day light.
  4. Agree with that, that's why most people choose to do it on the contact page, however understand that firstly just cause he posted one doesn't mean he will post 100 others, and secondly noone instructs new users anywhere that they should report translation errors on the contact page. It was said in some old topics, but you don't expect new users to read old topics.
  5. arguing excessively over this trivial issue, especially sticking it with an oversized political label, isn't very environmentally friendly in my opinion.
  6. Totally agree with that one.
    Plus the games are definitely nice

40 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.