random topics, random feelings and random messages

73 messages, 3 pages: 12  3 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

31. Mrityunjay,

not "fighting" over you or anyone else for that matter. relax and get a cup of coffee.

Dernière édition par Mrityunjay, 30.10.2020 01:48

32. anonymous ,

I was just saying dont fight. I didn't mention anyone's name or any topic.

33. Mrityunjay,

someone needs to reread it. they totally missed the crux of that statement.

34. anonymous ,

whatever. I dont want it to become a fighting place, and even I'm not in a mood for it. So yeah.

35. Mrityunjay,

wow. that's something new I guess? sarcasm aside, you still did not get the crux of that message of mine above, so yeah. ignorance truly is bliss. enjoy.

36. anonymous ,

no, I didn't get it.

37. ernie96,

his head is cruxy

38. spaceship,

I am listening to this song. https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=bdS6OoH1W2A&feature=share

39. Jatayu,

MM. A splash of cold water to calm our rather heated souls. This song brings back a lot of memories too, makes me want to sing it whenever i listen :).

40. anonymous ,

oh wow, what a nice song!

41. Mrityunjay,

finally! Elon Musk Verified account @elonmusk Oct 15 The gauntlet has been thrown down! The prophecy will be fulfilled. Model S price changes to $69,420 tonight! 12818 replies, 43741 Retweets, Retweeted, 340474 likes

42. supanut2000,

Out of boredom, I decided to try opening 10-15 Potplayer windows, each of them playing a media file. It's kind of fun actually.

43. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Eddy van passed away

44. Alan1003,

happy halloween to all of you fokes!

45. anonymous ,

it was yesterday, 31st October.

46. Alan1003,

that's when i posted it.

47. anonymous ,

oh ok. so sorry, didn't check that.

48. unolover,

its not fere that i dont get put in turniments

49. ernie96,

the world is made out of cheese and microwave cubes

50. anonymous ,

blood can appear green under water

51. phoenix009,

Doesn't matter to me. Rofl accessible coconut is awesome.

52. Alan1003,

what's acsessable coconut.

53. phoenix009,

It's a new linux distro.

54. ernie96,

its not new. its over 5 years old or just about. rofl it used to be based on ubuntu14 and has the jennux scripts to check battery, o c r, and restart orca. well everything rofl.

55. phoenix009,

Hi.

I left her the day your mum called up. The reason was thaat I didn't like her anymore. I didn't like anyone anymore. Anyone except you. Just when you went, I realized how much I needed you to function. I know you don't love me anymore, and I can't blame you. It's probably better for you, as you deserve way more than a hulking freak like me. But I wont stop caring for you. I've decided I'm not going to date anyone for I don't know long, hopefully for a few decades, because I can't get over you. Even before, I never got over you. Even when I did date Aarna, something didn't feel right. Now I know that I wasn't meant to date her. I just wanted you to have the best life, and I didn't think dating me was going to help you, as I suck. I have way too many flaws. As I said, I'm a hulking freak.
Anyway, I hope you take care.

56. Mrityunjay,

sho cute lovey dovey shtuff. here's hoping that it all gets well. love is truly a tortuous thing sometimes.

57. Jatayu,

Dont know anything of what's going on, at least not directly but all I know that it takes a lot of courage to talk about your flaws in public so I have respect for you and what you just did there man.

58. phoenix009,

shit i didnt want to paste that here

59. spaceship,

I think you can edit it, just say "it was a message i pasted here unintendedly or something". It is genuinly justifyable to edit it, I think

60. anonymous ,

yes do that

Dernière édition par anonymous , 04.11.2020 11:01

73 messages, 3 pages: 12  3 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.