2018 heart tournament

12 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. Cristina ,

Greetings all!

It has been more than one years since we had the first heart tournament on English section of playroom.

my current plan is to organize one on the last weekend of January, (January 26, 27, 28). The starting time will be 16:00 (4 PM) UK time for each day.

I did not decide yet about the format and structure of this tournament, depending on how much interest it generates, I will form a final plan.

If any of you is interested to take part in this heart tournament, please subscribe here, on this topic, or contact me privately.

I will keep this post updated, so, stay tuned… smile!

Kind regards, Cristina!!!

Ultima edizione da Cristina , 13.01.2018 16:53:18

2. blaise97,

hello,
just one question, the jack of diamon rull is activated or not?
thanks!
Blaise

3. policeman1,

Please count me in and please have the jack diamond rule always on! and looking forward to it!.

4. musiclover,

cani pleeze be put in

5. Peggy_Bella420,

.I'll be an understudy if needed.

6. Epic_Krrish,

I am in, and yes include jack of diamonds rule.

7. Fawaz,

Count me in, yes jack on!

8. boo-boo,

count me in , but just in the standby list for now.

9. Cristina ,

Greetings!

Thank you all for subscribing!

There are 13 players so far, some of them contacted me privately and signed up.

Ok, me-me, you will be on standby list.

Just 3 spots left, so, do not hesitate to grab one if you're interested to participate.
And yes, jack rule will be on. When the draw will be done, I will post the rules of this tournament.

Kind regards, Cristina!

10. SmilingHawaiian ,

I want to play, so please sign me up. Thank you.

11. Cristina ,

Greetings all!

I would like to thank all who already signed up. There are 18 participants, 2 of them are on the standby list, because my plan is to run the tournament with 16 players.

This tournament will have 3 stages: in the first will be 4 matches, in the second will be 2 matches and the final match. In each match will compete 4 players.

2 players of each match, who will have the lowest scores will go through to the next round.

If the 2nd and 3rd placed players will have equal score the 2nd place will be determined looking at who had lower score in the previous round.

I will come with further informations after when the draw will be done, until that time, I wish you all the best!!!
Cristina

the

12. rockstar2013,

Hello everyone,
I'm here to express my interest in the upcoming hearts tournament. So, please count me in.

12 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.