Focus in the list of saved tables

7 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. Nikola,

Hi. When you delete a table, the focus returns to the top of the list making it very annoying to delete several tables if you have more than 20, since you have to go back down where you previously were. Is it possible to prevent this? Alternativeliy if not, can we have an option to select tables with space and press enter to delete everything selected?
Thanks.

2. Vojvoda ,

Yep had also this thing annoying me

3. helleon,

OK, don't get me wrong, everyone has the right to express their views on the forum, but do you really need this feature?

4. Nikola,

Okay, don't get me wrong, everybody has the right to express their opinion, but will you benefit from this feature not being implemented? Will it crash your client? We could do without pointless questions in one suggestion, that would be pretty nice. If I did not have a need for it, would I post it?

5. Lemonade,

Honestly, considering the amount of nonsensical suggestions we have to sift through nowadays, this one isn't so bad at all.

6. YNWA,

If you can go back to where you deleted/edited in the case of Quiz party that would make a massive difference to Quiz Party Validators and not just when you delete saved tables which is what the topic is about and this is why this is an excellent suggestion.

7. Lemonade,

It... Sort of wasn't. But I guess itt's still true.

7 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.