Playroom v2

57 Mensagens, 2 Páginas: 12  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

31. Aminiel,

BTW, why do you use both screen reader api and universal speech?
Why both of them?
I've seen that you have both dll's in client dir.

Oh, I forgot to remote the old one. I will do it, but it doesn't matter so much. Thank you.

32. ns-studios,

OK. Have been just curious :)
Here're some bugs I've discovered and requests

1. playroom general

2. farcle
* the only problem is that you don't see all combinations present. If i have 10 points and 5 points visible, sometimes when i pick 10 points, it might show another 10 points that haven't been shown before

To clerify, I'm using the latest beta version, that was updated a few days ago.

Última edição por ns-studios, Mar 2 2013 01:40:39

33. agasoft,

Hello Aminiel, I sent you message 2 or 3 days ago via contact form. Just to remind you. Reply if you have time...

34. piscolino,

i already got a notification to download the new versoin, but i cannot connect within it.

Última edição por piscolino, Mar 3 2013 08:00:33

35. Aminiel,

when there's the game playing and you open the menu during the break, when the game starts the previous menu is overwritten with the game's one (it might
put the player in troubles)

Known issue, but it's not so grave. Not doing so leads to other sorts of problems, infortunately.

even if the speech mode in the options is set to always, it doesn't speak when the client is not in the focus

It doesn't work with all screen readers. If you aren't using jaws or NVDA, I'm unsure if it really works all the time.

when you close the dialog the main "menu" list box has one item which was the last item that you've been on in the menu that you've closed

Yes, also a known issue. It only happens with jaws. Tab out and in again and the parasite item disappears. This is just a jaws stupidity, I don't know what I could do against it.

(again me about arrows) can you make left/right be top/bottom of the menues besides the home/end? since home/end are sometimes unhandy for fast paste
games

No. Left/right for begin/end of the list is just completely counter-intuitive for newbies.

when I try to see the stats for the particular player, the page loads and displays the php warning

Yes, stats aren't translated. You can switch to french to see them. Stats are currently being refactored, they will be available in english when it's done; probably not before one or two months.

can you make so game master can decide if all players at the table can kick, or just him/her? Because what if the game master is away for ages and you
can't kick him/her and continue?

I well understand the problem, but no, it would be an open door for abuses. The kick feature is already often abused, so it isn't advisable to add another abusible option.

can you make so we can get the info on the list of the people at the table after the username, also the status (apcent, busy, etc.)? I mean shift+w

In the Shift+W menu, it's actually a little useless. It shows the list of players in your table; per definition, either they are all busy if a game is in progress, or they are all available, if a game hasn't yet been started or if it's a free table.

can you make it possible so we can join a player without the restart?

No. In most games, it would be unfair that a player joins a game between two rounds. In uno for example, if everybody has 200 points when you join, you are advantaged because you have 0 points. In 1000 miles, by joining, either you create unbalanced teams, or you are disadvantaged because you start with 0 points when everybody has more.
In some other games, its just a total non-sens to join in the middle of a game. In monopoly, or bouillabaisse for example.

can you make it possible so game master can swap 2 players (e.g. if player 1 has 100 score and player 2 has 1 and they accept to be swapped so the player
2 will have points and everything from the player 1 and vice versa)

Ah, this one isn't a bad idea. If I have time, I'll work on it.

you should put in the rules that kicking without a reason is disallowed. It's not a good feeling when someone kicks you out for no reason.

Not kicking without valable reasons should be a question of courtesy and politeness.

the only problem is that you don't see all combinations present. If i have 10 points and 5 points visible, sometimes when i pick 10 points, it might
show another 10 points that haven't been shown before

That's not a problem per se.

Última edição por Aminiel, Mar 4 2013 11:23:23

36. ns-studios,

another problem.
I can connect but it doesn't display the menu.

37. Aminiel,

Many people have had problems connecting this evenign. I hope it's solved now.

38. Sektor ,

Hi!

there's a bug iin the domino game. my friend have double 0 left. a& they count as 10 points.

39. Aminiel,

No, this is a new rule. When you lose with only the double 0 left, it counts as 10 points. That's a partially official rule.

40. hidden,

Hello,
I noticed you are posting a lot of small updates, but everytime I log in it shows the update dialog, no matter if i Logged in 10 seconds before. I don't know whether I am the only one who experienced it or not, but I read some users complaining about it in the playroom and the social networks. It's really disturbing because it seems to be the same version, at least yesterday I updated 7 times to Playroom 2.0.4.32 or something like it.
Please, try to verify it or solve the issue if you can.

41. Aminiel,

@hidden: there wasn't any mandatory update since the beginning of the week. If you still get the update dialog, that's because you are still trying to start version 1.7.2.

Try uninstalling all playrooms you have, and then only reinstall the latest 2.0.4. It should solve the issue.

Última edição por Aminiel, Mar 7 2013 09:05:21

42. Aminiel,

Uploaded a new version of the setup that may solve the problem for those who get an error "unable to initialize application environment".
If you don't get that error, you don't have to update.

43. Sektor ,

Hi!

In the Uno game I saved my table. Later on, when i restore it. They said, "Wait for 30 seconds. But when I press the letter S. They just say "Score." After that receive the message. It's says, "The table is now open for new players."

44. Fawaz,

Hi All!
thanks for the new version and for great work.
but please please and please solve the problem that for jumping to first and last item in the menue
such as in the Uno game or other games
using Control + navigation keys.
In Uno more important.
please solve this as soon as possible.
or please allow to use version 1.7.2
thanks a lot.

45. Aminiel,

Use home and end to jump to the beginning or the end of the menus

46. Sektor ,

Hey!

I notice the playroom keep freezing up a lot. I'm wondering why. I thought you need it to know.

47. Fawaz,

Hi,
I know that I can jump using Home and End but the Problem is it is very long top of num pad in most computers.
as You know The Uno game We are playing very quickly so can't go to there and back to the airow keys :/
best wishes.

48. Sektor ,

hi!

The playroom still freezing up right now. Very strange indeed.

49. Aminiel,

We already know for the freezes.... we are investigating, but didn't find any useful clue up to now.

50. Sektor ,

Hi!

I notice on the Monopoly game. It's backward.

You propose a deal to Goldorak :
You give to Goldorak:
- Mayfair (blue).

and Goldorak gives you in exchange:
- 500 £.

Suppose to be this way.

You propose a deal to Goldorak :
You give to Goldorak:
- - 500 £.

and Goldorak gives you in exchange:
Mayfair (blue).

51. Jeff-Rutkowski,

Do you have any plans to add braille display support into the playroom?
I mean as far as displaying game messages and the like.
The braille already displays list items but doesn't work with the message histories.

52. Aminiel,

Do you have any plans to add braille display support into the playroom?
I mean as far as displaying game messages and the like.
The braille already displays list items but doesn't work with the message histories.

I have no braille display myself and I'm very slow in reading braille, so it will be hard to test. However, I have added basic braille suport to UniversalSpeech 1.0.1.

The next version of the client will include the ability to flash braille messages.
Message are probably arriving too fast to be able to follow only on the braille display, but for reviewing history, it will certainly be fine.

53. bmisch,

any plans on fixing window-eyes support so it will work like version 1 did? turning of colors only works for a little bit.

54. Aminiel,

any plans on fixing window-eyes support so it will work like version 1 did? turning of colors only works for a little bit.

Colors are disabled when detecting window eyes in version 2.0.5. It should solve the problem.

55. bmisch,

it does but when hitting enter on a choice it doesn't read the first choice of a menu.

56. Aminiel,

it does but when hitting enter on a choice it doesn't read the first choice of a menu.

V1 had certainly also that problem already. If colors are disabled, nothing changes between the interfaces of v1 and v2, so I don't understand why it wouldn't work in v2 while it worked in v1.

57. bmisch,

o I see this was only a window-eyes issue. it could be the library you guys are using I know some other projects use accessible output as there library for screen reader apis.

57 Mensagens, 2 Páginas: 12  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.