help with a mac air mini, please;

4 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Yeri_mua ,

Hi, I have problems with a computer that gave me a mac air mini, but I have noticed that it has problems with the operating system, only appear recovery options, reinstalling MacOSX, restore from a time machine backup, Well, I tried with all the options to try to restore the system, but unfortunately on that computer I do not have internet connection, and I do not know how to connect from the installer screen; some have told me that it is done by pressing the command and option keys together, but it does nothing when I press them. if anyone knows about this, I would appreciate it if you help me, since I need to fix this computer as soon as possible. greetings to all!

2. Marina,

hello, I have a mac air, not sure what you mean by mini because there is no such model.
It's either mac mini or mac air, and the mac mini is kind of a desktop computer, while the mac air is a laptop so it might be a bit different.
I can help with that and I am familiar with it, so if you need help inbox me how we can voice call and where are you from for the time zones and stuff.
good luck.

3. Yeri_mua ,

hello, finally thanks for info, then mac mini and c r different models? OK, thanks for the data. Yes, my computer is a mac air, it is a portable computer, but anyway, I already had the issue repaired, apparently it was very damaged and had some ICloud accounts, but well, all this has been repaired and Now I can use it without any problem. Anyway, thanks for help ..

4. Marina,

great, happy you've got your problem solved.

4 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.