Suggestion for a New Card Game, Golf

2 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. sopralto,

Hi, I'd like to suggest the card game golf. I will include the rules here, but here are some rules that may be more understandable. 2 to 4 players, standard deck of cards. Each player is dealt 6 cards in a grid, 3 on top, 3 on bottom. The player picks 2 cards at random to leave face up, all other cards remain facedown. The top card of the draw pile is turned face up. The player to the left of the dealer goes first, and may either dra a card from the draw pile or the discard pile. The player replaces this card for any card in his or her hand, whether it is one of the facedown cards or one of the cards already revealed, places the new card face up for all players to see, and discards the card that was in his or her hand. Play proceeds clockwise until one player has turned all his cards face up. At this point, each other player takes one more turn, and must then turn up all cards still facedown. Points are scored from the cards remaining in the player's hands, and the deal of the next round proceeds clockwise. Golf is played in either 9 or 18 rounds, just like the sport. The winner is the player with the lowest score at the end of the game. The points are as follows: kings are 0, aces are 1, twos are negative 2, 3 through 10 are worth face value, and jacks and queens are worth 10. Any pair that is formed top to bottom is 0, for example, a 7 is worth 7 points, but if a 7 is placed under it, this will be 0 points. If the 7 is placed anywhere else on the player's grid, the sevens are worth 14 points. This game is a lot of fun and I think it would be fairly easy to implement. Thanks for looking! Here are the official rules. https://bicyclecards.com/how-to-play/six-card-golf/

2. Lemonade,

Sounds fun!

2 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.