A bug in Monopoly

6 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hi everyone
Although I am not so much into Monopoly, I do not play it much because I don't know it much, but here is something that might be a bug:
Say, I invited a bot. I pressed enter, it asked me whether I should play with the default set rules, I pressed no. And a list of Monopoly boards came up.
Here, I ignored it by pressing escape. The list disappeared. Now say, I want to press enter so I can play with the default board or to simply get the question again. I pressed enter, and nothing absolutely happens. There is just one thing you can do and that is press alt O again to choose a board. But enter will not work if you escaped the list

2. Fawaz,

You can press x to reopen the table, then press enter to get the default question.
as well in any other game u do the same to start over if you pressed escape by mistake.

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

In Uno for example, you can press escape to skip the options and simmply press enter to choose the items all again. The thing is, even 11 would not help in that case with Monopoly.

4. Nikola,

I guess that is sort of a bug, but i don't know why would you even press escape. In any case, probably will be fixed.

5. Aminiel,

Hello,

This bug will be fixed in the next update. Thank you for signaling !

6. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Thank you for your quick response

6 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.