Latest participations taking a long time to open

14 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

1. Nikola,

Hello,
for a while now, I was wondering is it normal that when opening the forum from the client, and pressing enter on latest participations, it usually takes about 4 to 5 seconds for it to open, unlike other sections which open pretty much instantly.
The same is actually from the Web too, though it might be less noticeable.

Thanks.

2. Fawaz,

It is true and I had been clicking on it frequently when it was added on Recent topic's place, which was the second menu item.

3. Koo_Loo_Cheh,

Yes, I conferm this issue too.

4. supanut2000,

I just tried just now and yes, this issue is present on my end too, on the Windows client.

5. the-chaos,

I tested on wiFi and on hotspot. it takes a long time here too.

6. StormProductions,

Can confirm indeed.

7. pilote,

+1, UP

8. Mohammedradwan2003,

i confirm this bug, same for recent topics

9. pilote,

Nope, there's no such a problem regarding recent topics, it must be cause of a net issue or spam protection which ignores your requests if you send requests fast.

10. Nikola,

Exactly as Pilot said. For recent topics, it's normal that you can't open it multiple times in a row quickly.
For latest participations however, this happens even when opening for the first time.

11. Aminiel,

Hello,

As part of the changes that we made yesterday evening, this should be fixed now. Thank you for signaling.

12. Nikola,

Hello,
yes, definitely fixed for me.
Thanks.

13. supanut2000,

I can definitely confirm that the latest participation section is loading up a lot faster now.

14. StormProductions,

Definitely fixed.

14 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können