Hello, I have a suggestion for the playroom, which can assist players in hosting and managing tournaments, as well as sharing game highlights on other social networks: the activity feed. With this feature, transcripts of each completed game will be saved to a user's account and retained for a period of time (3 days recommended). The following behaviors are proposed for the activity feed:
- the activity feed should be located in a player's statistics page. Similar to the forums, feed entries should be organized by category, according to game.
- Only game related messages will be included in each entry. Any other message type, such as global messages should not be included.
- To protect the privacy of players, in game chats should be excluded from each entry.
- Each entry shall be viewable as a text file, similar to other export behaviors.
- Players who join as spectators will not have that game appear in their activity feed. That entry shall only remain with active players.
- To protect the privacy of players, the following options are proposed to limit the visibility of the activity feed: private, friends only and public. Friends shall be set as the default option.
- Only completed games shall be visible in the activity feed. Games that are currently being played, as well as saved games shall not be included until they are completed.
- Any additional amendments are welcomed, as deemed appropriate. Thank you for your consideration.