2018 heart tournament draw

2 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Cristina ,

Greeting all!

The draw for the heart tournament has been done, thanks Fawaz, who helped me with this!

The matches are as follow:

Angelina-princess
Waternimph
Policeman1
Undertaker

Marina7
Chips
MagicalKrrish
Catalin

Alesia
Bastibasti
Doubletrouble911
Aurel

Balasana
Me-me
Rockstar2013
Fawaz

The first 2 matches will be played friday, january 26, the starting time will be 16:00 (4 PM) UK time.

The match 3 and 4 will be played on saturday, january 27, the starting time will be 15:00 (3 PM) UK time. The starting time for saturday has been changed, because I plan to conclude the tournament on that day.

In my first post, I've listed 3 days for this tournament, in case if something will come up again and it will not be possible to conclude it on saturday.

There are some players on the standby list, so please inform me if any of you can not play.

The tournament will consist of three rounds, 2 players with lovest score of each match will go on to the next round.

The semi-final round will consist of 2 matches,the 2 players with lowest score of match 1 and 2 will compete against each other in one match, and 2 players with lowest score of match 3 and 4, in the secound match of it.

From there 2 players of each match with lowest score will go on to the final, and the winner of it will become the heart tournament

the champion!

The jack rule will be on in each round of this tournament.

The score limit of the first 2 rounds will be 50 and for final will be 60.

If any of you need further informations, please contact me privately..

I wish you all good luck, hoping to have a enjoyable tournament again!!!

Kind regards, Cristina!

Última edición por Cristina , 22.01.2018 18:59:57

2. blaise97,

hello,
i ame interested to participate in this tournament, count me in the standby list.
thanks!
Blaise

2 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.