dates and time for the chess tournament

16 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. the-raven ,

Hello all,
We have now decided on the dates for the tournament. The tournament will take place on the weekends April 21st and 22nd, April 28th and 29th, May 5th and 6th and May 12th and 13th. If you want to participate, please sign up here on the forum or message me or SmilingHawaiian. If you have already signed up, we kindly ask you to tell us either on the forum or in private if you're still able to participate. If you don't do that, you won't be included. When you sign up, please tell us where you are from and what time would work for you, and we'll figure out the best time for you. If there's a day that is inconvenient for you, please tell us. The last day to register is April 14th.
Best regards,
SmilingHawaiian and The-Raven

2. george,

Hello, I signed up on the principal topic, but I wish to sign out.
Thanks!

3. the-raven ,

That's all right, and thank you for telling us :)

4. Vojvoda ,

I am still in

5. rockstar2013,

Hi everyone,
I previously signed up for the tournament by replying to the previous topic about the chess tournament, but due to my examination schedule, I may not be able to participate in the tournament on April 21 and 22, although the other weekends are OK with me. I just wanted to let you know about this fact. Thanks in advance.

6. Basti,

The date is ok for me, I want to confirm that I want to participate.

7. the-raven ,

Rockstar2013, that is all right, we will find a solution. Rockstar2013 and Bastibasti, what time during the day would you prefer to play?

8. rockstar2013,

Hello there,
I'm from India, which means I will be able to play during the day, probably in the evening from 6 PM onwards.

9. the-raven ,

thank you, sounds good

10. SmilingHawaiian ,

Aloha Chess enthusiasts.
First off, I would like to welcome, and thank all of you that sign up either as the volunteers, or as the participants.
Before we get to group assignment, we need to go over a few rules, it is your responsibility to reed, and follow all the rules.
Failure to follow any of these rules, will result in immediate disqualification from the tournament.
1. It is your job, and responsibility to show up for your matches. If you fail to show up for 2 matches in a row, you will be remove from the tournament. When the match start, each player will have 1 hour to complete the game. The first player to run out of time, loses the game. All win worth 3 points and draw worth 1 point. The top groups finisher will advance into the next round.
2. Do not cheat! That mean no illegal moves or exploiting bugs. We will have people to monitor each game, to be sure that you are not cheating. If you cheat, you are out of the tournament, and all your points will be giving to your opponents.
3. Have fun. Be respectful to your opponents, and to the people whose help makes this tournament possible.

11. the-raven ,

Hello all,
The list of participants is as follows:

1. Zulfqar007
  2. Vojvoda
  3. HerculePoirot
  4. MordSith
  5. Bastibasti
  6. Abdulah1
  7. Yolo
  8. Claudiu
  9. Rockstar2013
  10. Napoleon03

If you want to sign up, or if you have been signing up but are not on the list, please tell me or SmilingHawaiian or post it on here. The very last registration date is on Wednesday.
Best regards,
SmilingHawaiian and The-Raven.

Última edición por the-raven , 15.04.2018 09:08:49

12. aeroplanista,

Hi all. I would like to participate. Can I do it still?

13. the-raven ,

most welcome, we just need to know where you're from, what time you'd prefer to play and if there are days, where you can't play

Última edición por the-raven , 18.04.2018 18:21:18

14. aeroplanista,

OK. So, i am from Argentina. I prefer to play beetween mondays and fridays. I can play early in the argentinian morning (UTC -03:00), or later at argentinian night. May be 7:00 in the morning, or 11:00 at night.

15. the-raven ,

the problem is that games are played during the weekends. if it was an exception (one match or so) we would be able to figure it out, but the tournaments takes place during the 4 next weekends, so you'd need to be able to play at that time if you want to participate. :)

16. aeroplanista,

OK, so, y can play on saturdays, 13:00 hours. Or at night, argentinian time.

16 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.