2019 CITADELS TOURNAMENT

15 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. YNWA,

WE ARE BACK!

Miralina and I have not hosted a tournament for over 2 years so will be looking forward to bringing you the first ever Citadels tournament to the English section. We have enjoyed Citadels as I am sure many of you have. Citadels is not only a good game for players but a fun game for all spectators so we all should have a lot of fun on this fascinating journey to discover the 2019 Citadels champion.

We are sure some of you will want to kill more players than the SAS, others will steal more gold coigns than the Bank of England, someone may even have a sore backside from sitting on the King's throan far too long, but we hope the wizard doesn't make the hosts disappear as we'll all be in trouble.

We are inviting 16 of you to join our Citadels tournament which will begin on Saturday 16th November 2019. We will create 2 games with a maximum of 8 players and the top 4 players from each group will make the final which is scheduled to be played on Sunday 17th November 2019. Each game will consist of 8 quarters with no open discard. However, things could change if we have more or less participants than anticipated. starting Times could change if we have to fit an extra round into the schedule but we will give out further information as soon as we have it to save any confusion.

RULES

1. If a Player fails to turn up for their match they will be automatically disqualified. They will be removed from their match and 1 less player will compete for the remaining 4 qualifying places if they are unable to be replaced.

2. anybody who is unable to fulfill their game will not qualify for the next round. The organisers will try their best to allow a reasonable period for any player that disconnects to return to the game.

3. If anybody is kicked out of their game the game will commence without them. The bot's score will be void, so anybody finnishing below the bot will move up 1 place.

3.1. If a player is disconnected before the first round finnishes or leaves the table the game will restart and the bot will be removed.

4. If you are unable to make the tournament for any reason and you are unable to find any of us in the Playroom could you please inform Miralina or YNWA via our Inbox as soon as possible.

5. Please keep chat during the games to a sensible level, we don't want to remove people from the table. Too much chat slows the game down. Make sure when writing a PM to use the @ sign at the start of your message, otherwise, the message you send will go out to the table.

6. Anybody abusing the playroom rules or are being disruptive during the tournament could be disqualified if they are still in the competition, or will be banned from the table. They Could be excluded from any future tournament we host!

7. The Host's ruling is final on other scenarios that are not covered in these rules.

If anybody has any further questions regarding the tournament then please don't hesitate to ask one of the organisers, who will do their best to assist you as best as they can.

We wish you the best of luck in the tournament and hope it is a really enjoyable one for you all!

Thanks

Miralina & YNWA

2. successful,

hi. I'd like to joyn this tournament. thanks in advance.

3. unolover,

hi i want to play

4. augma ,

i want to join this tournament

5. omidsalehi ,

Hi. I would be glad to jjoin.

6. unolover,

can i joyn pleeze

7. ConoShikaTo,

Hello there. I'd love to join the tournament.

8. YNWA,

We have added you @ConoShikaTo

@unolover just saying I want to join a tournament when you have done it to both competitions is confusing so makes it difficult to take your application seriously.

It is the same when players register for the tournament when they have never played Citadels not even once according to statistics. We do not expect people to be experts at the ggame but at least we would like to know people have at least played the game.

We are still accepting players so anybody interested in joining the Citadels tournament still can.

If you have any questions you can let myself @YNWA OR :@miralina know and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.

9. helleon,

I think that people should always make sure they can turn up for tournaments when they sign up for them in general, not to mind double-booking

10. blaise97,

hello,
i like to subscribe to this tournament.
thanks.

11. YNWA,

We have added you Blaise.

12. StormProductions,

I'm also in the tournament. Please count me in.

13. YNWA,

You have been added StormProductions.

Spots are very limited now so anybody after that will be put on the standby list.

14. keyWasFull,

waiting list me please

15. YNWA,

We have enough players for the Citadels tournament so people wishing to join will be on the standby list. Keywasfull you are first on the standby list.

As we have 16 players we have decided to run the tournament on Saturday November 16th 2019 at 15:00 GMt, 16:00 CET, 17:00 EET. As we have more time than anticipated to complete all the matches we will not be hosting the final on Sunday unless there are unknown issues that mean we are unable to play the final.

The semi-finals will consist of 8 players and will take place at the same time as each other. The first 4 at the end of the match will go through to the final. Please note that 5th place may have the same points as 4th place but only the top four listed at the end of the game will go through to the final. The final will be played after both semi finals have been completed, we will allow for a short break between games.

If anybody is unsure of times then please let us know so we can help you get the correct time. Please come about 10 or 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time to ensure that we have everybody ready in the PR and we can start the games on time.

The Matches will be drawn on Thursday and we will post the results on the forum shortly afterwards.

Thanks

Miralina and YNWA

15 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.