Scopa tournament set

2 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Ryan_K ,

Hey guys! Here are the match ups and brackets for the Scopa tournament, this Saturday, the 16 of November at 8 P.M eastern time. I went the format of 12 persons, four matches of 3 and the top 2 from each match move on to play 1 V 1 in quarters, semis and finals. I know the format is a mouthful so stick with me. I also need 4 table hoasts to assist me, so if anyone is willing, please let me. Thank you. Here we are: Round 1 match 1: Elcubano VS Helleon VS Mario.Alberto.Iglesias. Round 1 match 2: Andkuk VS Gaisgeach_Marbhtach VS Rasha22. Round 1 match 3: RyanTheOnly VS Koo_Loo_Cheh VS Unolover. Round 1 match 4: Uzhhhho VS Mary24 VS Dj993. Quarterfinal: 2nd place of match 2 VS 2nd place of match 4. Quarter final 2: winner of match 4 VS winner of match 3. Quarter final 3: winner of match 2 VS 2nd place of match 3. Quarter final 4: winner of match 1 VS 2nd place of match 4. Semifinal 1: Winner of quarterfinal 1 VS winner of quarterfinal 4. Semifinal 2: Winner of quarterfinal 2 VS winner of quarterfinal 3. Final: Winner of semifinal 1 VS winner of semifinal 2.

2. mary24,

I plan to be there but where should I go?

2 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.