LockDown special Uno tournament results and congratulations to the winner, Lemonade.

7 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Hi everyone,

We concluded day 1 and managed to get our 16 players. We thank all who those turned up on time and after few delays we did start the tournament proper! who will be part of eliminations now.
these are the match's which will be played tomorrow.

Match 1.
Undertaker v Poeticpronouns.

Match 2.
AnneRosely v Lemonade.

Match 3.
Midomidomido v guliwer.

Match 4.
Nikola v Marina7.

Match 5.
Reklaw v Mr.shakur.

Match 6.
Fawaz v Mogosog.

Match 7.
Redhawk v Dalibor.

Match 8.
Sir-yazan v Clarice-starling.

So good luck to those who made it to this far and tough luck to others. You can try next time!

See yall tomorrow at the same time. Just the reminder I forgot that the GMT time has moved in to day light saving time. so I think it is 2pm gmt now.

Uno team
Fawaz.
MagicalKrrish.

Última edición por Epic_Krrish, 13.06.2020 21:34:15

2. Epic_Krrish,

Greetings everyone,

First of all I would like to congratulate Lemonade for being the Lock down special Uno champion 2020. He did exceptionally well in the final game of the tournament. This Uno tournament set a new bench mark by host so many players to the latest addition of the uno tournament. We started off with 48 players on the first day and out of 48 players we had 42 turn ups, however we managed to replace few players and then commenced the tournament proper. After the first round of the groups we qualified our 32 best players to the 2nd round. This was the toughest round of all where we had most of the best players being drawn into 8 different groups with 4 players each. A lot of players fought tooth and nail to survive into the competition and then we got our top 16 players which is shown in the above post. On the 2nd day we kick started with eliminations with 16 players. Things got more tougher as we went deep into the tournament. Our quarter finalist were:
Lemonade, Sir-Yazan, Guliwer, Undertaker, Nikola, Fawaz, Redhawk and Mr. shakur. We had good show down during the quarter finals. Players were showing some good speed keeping audience entertained and thrilled! The semi-finalist were: Guliwer, Sir-Yazan, Lemonade and Undertaker. Here are the scores:
SF1- Sir-Yazan: 370, Guliwer: 510.
SF2- Lemonade: 234 and undertaker 530.

Then we had the grand final between Lemonade and Sir-Yazan. Yazan came into the final with some form and didn't lose any match till this point, as he overcame Redhawk, Guliwer on his way to the final. On the other hand Lemonade had to fight hard with Nikola and he cruised with undertaker in the semi final. Lemonade as usual played a good game in the final game and with some magical wild draw cards he send Yazan flying over the score limit and in the process claiming the title of the champion for the first time. The scores of the final were: Lemonade: 365, sir-Yazan: 642.
I would like to thank all participants who took part in the tournament and special thanks goes to my co-organiser fawaz for helping me through out the preparation and duration of the tournament and to those who helped in hosting the tables separately. With these few words lets toss Lemonade for the player lemonade for his win!

Till next time this is Krrish signing off!
Wishing yall a productive week ahead!
Uno team,
Fawaz, MagicalKrrish.
Cheers.

Última edición por Epic_Krrish, 15.06.2020 09:00:32

3. Rincewind ,

Many congratulations, lemonade. And thanks for the great tournament. It was fun to play and watch.

4. Cristina ,

Congratulations Lemonade, well done.
Thanks guys for another enjoyable tournament, well organized, as usual...

5. unolover,

conngrats lemonade its been my dreem to play with u

6. Fawaz,

Congratulations lemonade,
and yazan as well did great by reaching the finals without losing any match.
congrats to both, better luck next time to others.

7. sir-yazan ,

thank you guys, it was fun and nice tournament, i hope next will be better, and thanks for that good organizing. this is kind of you all.

7 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.