CONGRATULATIONS ANAH FOR WINNING THE 2020 SCOPA TOURNAMENT!

4 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. YNWA,

We are delighted to announce that Anah is the 2020 scopa champion after a terrific final which saw Anah scramble over the line with Korent closing in like a dangerous shark nagging at the heals of his victim. The game finished Korent 29 Anah 31 so the two point gap shows the huge amount of effort both players put in to this 50+ minute final. It is always nice to see new players win tournaments and both players played excellent scopa throughout the tournament.

We were really pleased that we had to replace only 3 players and everybody turned up on time so we would like to thank you all for that. We were happy with the atmosphere of this tournament, table hosts helped a lot with starting the games and gave back the scores once the games had finished. Those who came to spectate enjoyed the game while respecting both players so we would like to thank you all for your help because without it there would be no tournaments.

ROAD TO FINAL

ROUND 1

Korent 20 koo_loo_cheh 18
RadioPierpaolo 14 Anah 20

QUARTER-FINAL

Korent 25 Griezmann17 18
cristina 20 Anah 25

SEMI-FINAL

Korent 29 alesia 25
blaise 17 Anah 29

FINAL

Korent 29 Anah 31

TOTAL SCORES

Anah 105 Oponents 80

Korent103Oponents 92

Thanks

Miralina and YNWA

2. unolover,

conngrats to a good player

3. Anah ,

Hello! First of all, I'd like to thank Miralina and Ynwa for organizing this tournament. I enjoyed it pretty much! I had a really good time, and i also had the chance to meet realy nice people and to play against excellent scopa players. So thanks again and count on me for your next tournament! I'm also available to help if needed. Also thank you Unolover for your congratulations. Cheers!

4. Magenta-Unicorn,

NIce win. :)

4 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.