Ninety nine tournament with prizes for top winners

23 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Qais,

Hey there everybody!
We will be hosting an exciting Ninety nine tournament with prizes for the top 2 winners. The tournament will be held on 2 consecutive days, Saturday and Sunday December 5th and 6th respectively, at 05:00PM UTC.
If you are not sure what the time would be for you, you can always check the following link:
https://time.is/1700_5_Dec_2020_in_UTC?Ninety_nine_tournament.
prizes:
The prizes will be USD20 and USD10 for the winner and the runner up respectively.
Players are free to choose their prize, be it a card for the US store of their choice or a game whose price is equivalent to the won money; they can also choose to donate their prize to the Playroom instead if they so wish.
format:
The tournament will be based on the usual well-known groups system with 32 players divided into 8 groups; however, this time we will be sticking to groups until the semi-finals. This way, we'll start with 8 groups, then 4, then 2 of 4 players each.
in the semi-finals, we'll be playing using a 1v1 nockout system.
Gameplay rules:
Matches will take the 1V1 form, starting with 10 pennies in the first stage, increasing by 5 pennies at each new stage until we reach the final match with 30 pennies.
If you went away for more than the maximum waiting time, namely five (5) minutes during the game, you'll lose the match.
general rules:
-please do not leave without contacting one of the organizers to make sure you have no matches left to play.
- failing to show up within 10 minutes after the tournament's starting time will subject you to elimination, and you will be replaced with someone from the waiting list if available. Please show up on time and inform the organizers if otherwise or before leaving.
The registration will be opened until December 1, and draw results will be announced on the December 3.
Registration form:
https://forms.gle/zsMDb5MyYp32Zw2D6
Replacement by one of the waiting list's participants will be applied upon absence or delay, so make sure to show up on time, and talk to the organisers if you need any further information and/or guidelines.
wishing all of you the best of luck and looking forward to seeing you all in the tournament!
Organisers:
abdulla-dubais
Fawaz
MuhammadHajjar
marina7
Qais
Sponsored by abdulla-dubais, missestrellavega, muhammadhajjar and Qais.

Última edición por Qais, 15.11.2020 19:59:42

2. Peggy_Bella420,

Yall can count me in.

3. unolover,

count me

4. jack21,

hi. i vant join

5. OrsoNero ,

I would like to play. This time I'm here.

6. candyqueen,

Please count me in. I am not sure how to register.

7. augma ,

am in the list
i have registered

8. Qais,

We have registered all the people who asked to be registered by replying to this post. good luck all.

9. pilote,

Count me in.

10. Cristina ,

Cuz pilot registered, i will too, please count me in.
Thanks!

11. Kristen_Star,

and me, please, too

12. cinayetmasasikomiseri,

Count me in as well please.

13. Jatayu,

I'm in.

14. Urh2006,

If it is still possible and the registration is open then please count me in, would love to participate.

15. Qais,

Hello all.
We're thrilled to announce that the number of participants has reached 62. Keep them coming, and hopefully we may be able to change the tournament's format from 32 to 64 or to something more appropriate if we get enough participants!

16. ConoShikaTo,

this sounds cool. count me in!

17. unolover,

put me in quace

18. danni.btr,

I'm in

19. broken-heart ,

hi all, add me, meow

Última edición por broken-heart , 03.12.2020 06:44:49

20. policeman1,

sign me up please.

21. altire,

please rejister me in it too

22. YNWA,

I think you have missed the boat!

23. Marina,

I wish people would read the posts date, let alone the post itself.

23 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.