December 2020 6 Takes Tournament

13 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Ryan_K ,

Hey everyone! On the 19th and 20th of December 2020 we will be having a 6 Takes tournament. On both days, action will begin at 2 P.M GMT. If you need help converting to your time, please follow this link: https://time.is/1400_19_Dec_2020_in_GMT?6_Takes_Tournament

I am looking for a maximum of 40 players. If this target is not possible, the format will be adjusted accordingly.

We will have 4 total stages: starting with a group stage, then quarters, semis and finals. All games after the initial group stage will be 1 v 1.

Group games (stage 1) will be divided into 5 participants per game and have a score limit of 84 points. For persons qualifying to the following rounds, the score limits will be 70, 75 and 80 respectively for quarters, semis and finals. The qualification requirements and number of individuals qualifying out of each group will be posted after registration closes.

I hope to see everyone jumping in! Stay safe in crazy 2020.

2. unolover,

hay put me

3. andkuk,

put me

4. harsha,

Hello timebomb, I would also like to join the 6 takes tornament. Is any form is to be filled to register or this message is enough? thanks.

5. Ryan_K ,

This message is enough. Keep the entries coming. We have approximately 10 participants so far.

6. Epic_Krrish,

Hi, Can you specify more on the format?

7. Ryan_K ,

Right now we have 11 participants. I hope we can get to 20.

In this case, three persons will qualify out of each group of 5. With 12 persons remaining, we will have all 1 v 1 matches, going down to 6, then having three 1 v 1 matches after which three persons and one lucky loser will qualify to give us the final 4 and eventual finals after 2 further 1 v 1 games.
Note: to make things shorter, group games will be stopped after we have the qualified players.

One further thing that I forgot to mention.. All games are being held in the advanced mode.

Keep the entries coming. Thank you.

8. Raki,

Let's go!

9. CatOfTheCanals ,

Hey, count me in please.

10. OrsoNero,

I will write also here count me in.

11. ksbalakrishnan ,

hay i will all so joine so please add to that

12. jose,

pu me in

13. Ryan_K ,

Good day all! I will be able to get to 20 participants if most people show up. I just need to notify everyone about one important change. In the format, instead of doing lucky loser at the second to last stage, we will do it when going from 12 to 6, taking 2 lucky losers to give us a final 8. So we will start with 20, qualify 3 out of groups of 5 to give us 12, qualify 6 out of 6 1 v 1 matches+2 lucky losers to give us a final 8 after which it is straightforward winner goes through. Unfortunately due to circumstances I was not able to do the draw to release now so I will show it tomorrow when we are all present. Thank you everyone for signing up.

13 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.