Congratulations and Thank You, Regarding the February 20 and 21 7:00 PM UTC Cribbage Tournament

3 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. ChrisCornell ,

Greetings, ladies, and gents:

My sincerest gratitude goes out to all who attended this weekend’s Cribbage tournament, as without all who participated showing on time, demonstrating patients as we tried out new ways of speeding up matches, and minimizing complaints about how the tournament was run, the tournament would not have been as fun and exciting as it turned out to be.

Congratulations goes to somedude for winning this addition of the Cribbage Tournament. He is now 100 dollars richer! He really had to fight for the money, though because tammylynn had already lost one game in the double elimination final four round, and somedude was undefeated going into their finals match. Although tammylynn managed to upend somedude in their first finals match, somedude gloriously triumphed in the second one.

Tammylynn came in second and coming in third was super_remo. Goalballkid and super_remo both decided to play an additional game to determine the third-place finisher.

I genuinely appreciate all who attended! I also appreciate mr.superman, who played a huge role organizing and player placing.

Until the next Cribbage tournament,
So long…

2. Fawaz,

congratulations, and thanks to you for the tournament.

3. YNWA,

Nice win and it is good to see new winners.

3 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.