Uno tournament is back!

18 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +1

1. Epic_Krrish,

Hi all!
This time it is a birthday special Uno tournament, any guesses? Perhaps queen’s birthday or someone whom you know quite closely.:). Nevertheless, the tournament will be held on Saturday the 12th and Sunday The 13th of June 2021. The tournament will commence at 4:00 PM GMT, You can always refer to this following link to see the time in your country:
https://time.is/1600_12_June_2021_in_UTC?uno_tournament

Rules:
the rules will be as follows: allow 2 and 4 responses, no skipping after drawing, interceptions and super interceptions and bluffs. We will be having a time limit of 5 seconds till the quarter finals. In semi finals the time limit will be 4 seconds and in finals 3 seconds respectively.
The score limit will be 350 in the first round and will increase by 50 in every next round.
You can register using this link given below:
https://forms.gle/WgF46jed1DauLYWe8

Note:
1. I will be registering 32 to 40 players.
2. This Players then will be drawn into 8 groups.
3. You won’t guarantee a place upon registering, I will be taking the players based on their commitment from the previous tournaments.

If any queries feel free to contact me or Fawaz.
Special thanks goes to Qais for designing the online registration form.
Best regards,
Uno Tournament team.

Resultado: +1

Última edición por Epic_Krrish, 31.05.2021 01:40:02

2. unolover,

put me in pleeze

Resultado: +0

3. Ssanni,

please count me in

4. Naday,

Put me on stand by list in case there is one, because I'm not sure I'll be able to come, but I'd like to take part.
And... I am guessing I know who's birthday it is :)

5. muhammad2112,

I want to join.

6. Fawaz,

hi guys,
please try to fillout the form, it would be much easier for us to gather the names.
all names will be in one place.
thanks.

7. andkuk,

put me

8. Rayo.bgtr ,

Hello, I would like to enter the tournament again, if I may. greetings.

Última edición por Rayo.bgtr , 01.06.2021 16:10:22

9. candyqueen,

Count me in please! :):):)

10. harsha,

OK. if you are banning anybody, give notice and ban, nobody will make mistake with knowing. Thanks.

Última edición por harsha, 05.06.2021 04:15:00

11. Epic_Krrish,

I see you edditted your message, anyway if you have issues then this thred is not for this, please contact the right person and raise your concerns with them.

12. boo-boo,

count me very in! :P

13. Fawaz,

hey @Harsha
to begin with, all matches will be 1 vs 1, no group games,
furthermore, we have ran plenty of uno tournaments and other game tournaments throughout the eyars, you can check playroom forums to see them by your self, and we have ban no one.
in all cases, if you have certain concerns, contact either of us, and we can put at ease.
good luck.

14. Rayo.bgtr ,

HHhhhHello, I would like to enter the tournament again, if I may. greetings.

15. Epic_Krrish,

Hi all, We got 1 more day to have those who are interested in this uno tournament. Please keep filling the form and do let your friends informed about this, Thanks. Stay safe.

16. toto2.0,

Hey guys, I and Anne would like to participate in the tournament

17. Lemonade,

Being extraordinarily busy isn't going to prevent me from participating either, so write my name down, pretty please?

18. Epic_Krrish,

The registeration is officially closed. Keep reading forums for format and group draws, stay safe.

18 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.