Congratulations to the winner of the uno tournament.

5 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +1

1. Epic_Krrish,

Hi People!
We concluded a fun and a successful uno tournament over the weekend. I would like to thank all the participants who turned up in huge numbers and stayed with us through out the tournament. This was one of the gratest turn ups we had in recent years, it was 97% of the participants present. Putting this out of the way, lets put our hands together and congratulate mehmetceyhan for winning the tournament! I also congratulate Rincewind for a grate games through out and putting up a competitive final. Rincewind had an edge till that final momentary gust from mehmetceyhan which sent the whole Uno fatinity screaming out loud with the word Guzel! The final scores were mehmetceyhan: 403. Rincewind: 568. Our other 2 semi finalist were Toto2.0 and Gfriha.
Overall it was a grate tournament in all aspects. I would like to thank Fawaz for his help in the preparation and the duration of the tournament. Special thanks goes to Qais for his help, I am also thanking those who supported and helped in some way or the other during the tournament.

Till next time this is Krrish Signing out.
Uno tournament team.
Fawaz and Krish.

Resultado: +1

Última edición por Epic_Krrish, 15.06.2021 11:03:19

2. Adventure-Time,

First and most importantly, happy Birthday Krrishy even if the time already passed. :D And of course, congratulations to both the champion and almost the champion for their great uno performance, as well as to everyone who participated. Thanks to all the organizers for a fun and very well managed tournament. Can't wait for the next one. My birthday is in November but I wouldn't mind at all if those took place more often. :D

Resultado: +0

Última edición por Adventure-Time, 15.06.2021 13:20:38

3. ilhan,

happy birthday kankuu

4. cristina ,

Congratulations to the winner and to you guys for organizing again such a great uno tournament.
Happy beloated birthday Krrish!
I guess, this tournament was a nice gift for you, just because almost everybody turned up and played there some really nice matches.
It was an enjoyable event and i liked it very much.

5. anonymous ,

congratulations to everyone! And especially the winners!

5 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.