Duck race tournament

62 mensajes, 3 páginas:  12 3 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

31. techsavvy,

count me in.

32. RedHotCharliePepper,

It's your tournament and I would be good with whatever rules you create, but I did also think that was a long time. I usually leave it at the default of 20 seconds or less because sometimes it will time out on someone and I wonder at times are they trying to look it up. I just use brain power or take a guess in both games because if I have to win a trivia game by looking up answers is it really winning?

33. aidenn,

I mean who cares, the trivia questions or who cares, it’s not like queens party, this is not like a history game, this is a funny duck game, who cares of people without their phones and get the correct answers, who cares, I’ll get the feathers

34. RedHotCharliePepper,

Oh, I know a lot of players, including myself, who play this game very competitively. If it's who cares, it's just a dumb game, then why put it on as a tournament?

35. aidenn,

Because, it’s a fun ducking game, not a boring trivia game

36. YNWA,

Cheating was not the only issue for cutting the 40 second limit per question. If you reduce it to 20 seconds you could save 1 minute in terms of game time over a 3 question cycle.

I was made aware of some players cheating for quiz party a while ago and it now shows on the statistics as those players are higher than their real ability, what is the real value of the statistics!

Shame on you for admitting to cheating, do you really want to play someone who you know is likely to cheat? I would not and maybe some people will refuse to play you in the future.

37. aidenn,

Alexa camera how many laps swimming doing tricks, Alexa this, Alexa, that, who cares, it’s a fun game, please don’t turn into a boring trivia game like you are, if you don’t have something nice to say don’t say it at all, and I didn’t post this topic for people to complain about it, I posted so that way people could be counted in

38. YNWA,

There is something about fair play in the rules and you have said you have not done that in the game!

39. aidenn,

OK, where do you want to join or not, I’m having the tournament, I don’t care about if anyone says that I shouldn’t do certain things, it’s my game, I get to organize the rules

40. YNWA,

For me it is the Euros at the moment and working on Quiz party/duck racing. England should get to the final now but that is another question...

The point I originally made was to try and reduce time for you and that is as you say is up to you. You have already got others to help you run other tables I will assume so all I can say is I wish you the best of luck and that is the same with the rest of players.

41. aidenn,

OK OK, I’ll make it 10 seconds

42. YNWA,

Is that England will win the Euros in 10 seconds? That sounds great. 20 is enough, lol.

43. aidenn,

Update, it will not be 40 seconds for quiz time questions, it will be 20, so whoever wants to change their mind will say, please don’t count me in

44. Lieta,

Hi, I post so that thegolom can do so.

45. aidenn,

OK, according to my friend we have 13 people, keep in mind that if you want to get a chance to join the tournament, try to do it soon as you can because you only have three people left until you start going on the waiting list, also, there will be some updates and changes, I figured out the way I have it, it will be hard, so, we will be doing three laps at the start, with the quiz time question staying the same length for the whole tournament, we will have either four tables of four or eight tables of two, so here’s what’s gonna happen, if we have four tables for each, the people who made the first two places on the board from that table go onto the next round, this will happen with all four tables, meaning that eight people go to the next round, then eight people get eliminated, then we shall start again, the Queida labs will be increased to four, and then there will be instead of four, we will have four tables of two hammer then the people who have made it in the first for all four tables will move up to the next round, this means this will be our final, there will be two tables of two, actually it will not be your final round camera what am I even saying,, What will happen is the person who is in first place in both tables will move to the final round come out there will be one table of two, then whoever wins that one will be the winner of the tournament come up

46. Prichapol,

Hay ,I would love to join ,plz count me in

47. aidenn,

Youre in, also, more updates tell me I will be holding up to six people after 16 people have entered and after those six people have entered, so that way I have a good waiting list, I will be able to close down the registration and also, 15 minutes before, depending on your time zone which I posted a link back a while back, joined 15 minutes before the scheduled time, please come out because five minutes after the scheduled time, I will be taking attendance to see who is here and who was absent, so please arrive 15 minutes earlier if you’re gonna be coming, it’s OK if you’re late, but if you have the available time, sign on 15 minutes earlier, I just want you to sign on earlier because I’ll be taking attendance five minutes after the scheduled time OK, you don’t have to sign on earlier, but I would like you to sign on a little early because I’ll be opening up the table 15 minutes earlier, even people who will be on the leading with can join my free table, just so we have the replacements ready for when some people are absent

48. BlindMusicGirlDucky,

Hello there. Yes I am able to join

49. aidenn,

Thanks, I will still be having a tournament tomorrow at the same time, but I’m going to change the match stuff over comer since we didn’t make it the way I want it with 16, we will create three tables of five, will take the first two places in each of the tables which means six people will move onto the next round, nine people get illuminated, The next round will be four laps, there will be two tables of three, thank the players from the first place in each of the tables go to the next round, that will be the Final round, there will be one table of two, and whoever gets first place in that one will be the winner, so meet me at the free Table 2 PM, Eastern time, I’ve posted a link a while back if you want to take a look at that, let’s have fun :-)

50. Lieta,

Posting

51. aidenn,

One final update, sent snake eyes can’t post anything to a free table, I’m gonna need you guys to PM me with who was in first and second with the first round, when you’re done, so when the table is done, I would like the leader to PM me, Same goes with the second round, leaders will PM me when they’re done, and I will PM the leaders when I’m done, same goes with the last round, if I’m not illuminated, I’ll be playing with whoever else survived, so you might need to PM me, but if I already got eliminated,, I mean you will not have to PM me, but if I did get illuminated, the leader would PM me who won

52. YNWA,

In the last tournament I was part of as a host I created in-boxes before the tournament for table hosts so it made it easier for me to collate all the scores. Although, if one of the hosts don't turn up it can make it useless for that match but it is still worth doing.

You have other advantages such as being able to send future fixtures if you need them to host further tables.

53. aidenn,

If you would like to be counted in Ynwa i’d be happy to go back to my original plan

54. Lieta,

I post

55. aidenn,

Right, so, please be warned that I might not be able to do this tournament today, please show up at the scheduled time for me but if I’m not there in 15 minutes, please just leave and come back on July 10 at the same schedule time

56. RedHotCharliePepper,

I'm pulling out because the idea of a tournament sounds fun, but your organizational skills are lacking. You set an expectation of us showing up 15 minutes early, but it's OK to be late. I'm already wondering what's the sense if we don't start on time.

Now you are possibly not showing up yourself, so we should all be responsible and show up to a commitment, but you as the organizer find it OK to leave us hanging and come back to when it might be convenient for you.

I don't think you put a lot of thought into this before announcing it.

57. techsavvy,

so how do i join? do i find duck racing turnament and i 'll be at the table?

58. BlindMusicGirlDucky,

You know what? I'm not joining any of your tournaments if you first of all don't join them and don't set the rules and timing. Second, a tournament should be a fun thing. Not just so you can force people to join. I like the idea and maybe it will work. But there are just some things that need to be remembered when creating a tournament.

59. aidenn,

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg One more complaint, I told you, just wait until July 10, something came up, it was out of my control

60. RedHotCharliePepper,

Your maturity is along the level of your organizational skills. You played a game with me yesterday and warned me that you might have to change the date. This tournament, along with the people who signed up for it, are less important to you than whatever silliness is going on in your life. You might want to be a participant rather than an organizer if your answer is just to wait until it's convenient to you.

62 mensajes, 3 páginas:  12 3 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta